The cave

We sneak off to a caveI found when I was younger and she does something I only think she would do in a dream.

" Take off your pants." so I do, my eyes go wide and my heart starts to go crazy as she gets on her knees.

Megan p.o

As I get on my knees I think about how fast his heart is going and how I can smell his arousal in the air.

So I start to tease him I run my hand up and down his torso as I use my other to pull down his boxers

And grade his man hood in my hand as my mate takes in a sharp breath.

That's all I have to do to get him hard a leaking, but I want to have more fun so I use my other hand to carefully cup is balls and start massaging them. He starts moning and and leaking more pre-cum that I lick off, which sends him over the edge as he grabs the back of my head as I keep massaging him.

" Oh god please, please" was all Derek could say. So I finally give in

I take him in mouth and start to bob takin him further an further down my throat, "oh god, oh god" I hear Derek say as I take him out.

"I gonna..." as I look in his eyes telling him it's ok. As I lick the underside of his cock he cums in mouth almost screaming my name. So all I do is swallow and his eyes go wide.

"That was... Impressive" he says to me

"Yep, I have always wanted I do that before. "I say with a smile on my face.

Derek p.o

"Will this be our hiding spot?" Megan ask me, as I still try to Get my breathing under control. "Yes just you and me" I say as I pull he down and lay on top of her as I pull her shorts down to reveal a thong, that only make me want to find out more of her secretes.

My skin is on fire every time I touch her, it wants more, as I take her bra I Notice how perfectly her body fits under mine. As start it kiss my my down her neck to her chest, taking one I we breast in my mouth sucking a biting it gently as she grabs my hair.

But like my bad luck I hear my alpha calling me telling me I have to come back with my mate.

As we walk back to my place "Derek,do you want kids?" that stops me dead. "Yea I do why?" I ask "just making sure you want them also" Megan said right before we reach my house. With my mother outside, I already know I am so busted for tonight.