Just spending time

Derek PoV

The more time Megan and I spent together the more I feel in love with her. Yea it sounds corny and wimpy as my wolf would put it, but she was out mate there is no way not to love her.

I was planing something big for her, when I talked to her parents I found out that Meg loves the picnic's. So I was planning everything with a little help from Laura of course cuz god knows my big sister can't keep out of my love life.

-Later that day-

"Where are we going Derek? and don't you dare let me fall or hit something" Megan said as I guided her through the forest blindfolded

"I would never let you get hurt. And I will not tell you that would ruin the surprise." I said

"Ok we here you can take the blindfold off. "I said praying she will love why I did. "Oh my god derek, you did all this for me!?" Megan asked as she looked around the forest

There were candles and flowers all over to give it a romance look. It took forever to get right but with a little help from both my sisters, mostly Laura, we were able to get perfect I hope.

"Yea, I thought you would like it. You know just you me." I said still not sure if she liked it or not. "Derek I love it is so beautiful, you didn't have to do this. What kind of food did you bring?" Megan asked.

"I got pie, pizza, and potatoes. I hope you like it" I said it took forever to figure out how to put a pizza in a basket but I was able to do it with out breaking it.

As Megan and I eat we talked about everything and anything *dude you are turning into a chick.* my wolf said but I ignored him he could make fun of me all he wants cuz in the end I still got her. "What about you?" meg asked. "What? sorry" "wow you must zone off a lot or was it your wolf?" meg asked. I blushed alittle "my wolf, but really why was the question?" I asked hoping to redeem my self and my pride. "I wanted to know if in the future you...um...wantedkids?" meg asked. "Do I want kid. Yea not this moment but yes I do. " I said and a smile came on her and I knew I did good.