Porology

Clementine Mckiddie was as strong as she could possible be. Every ounce of her being was devoted to helping her family.

Her father, crippled by a bone disease.

He hardly left is bed and when he did he got constant unwanted stares from people who only saw how he looked on the outside. They never wondered what was on the inside.

When he would talk sometimes his voice would quiver like a fire that had not quite been extinguished. The fingers on his skeletal hands twitched and shook with an anger so potential it could drop a man with one look. So as things went on and life passed, his condition only worsened to the point of no return. They spent all the money they had, so many bills still needed to be paid, so many people would never understand the horrid, unruly pain that was held inside Clementine. For the life of hers was unlike most.

Average girls would party and drink but she worked, day and night, shift after shift until her skin would peel from all of the dish washing. She hardly got a break to breathe. When she would come home bills were waiting, they seemed to grow every day. Haunting her. The thought over everything piled together was too much. After all she was only a teenager, why should she have to be in charge of adult things.

Clementine's father was something she tried to keep a secret from anyone she talked to. People thought he was mental but what they didn't know is that he was just about as close to death as death comes.

On the other hand her mom who fell into a deep depression when her dad fell ill. It was like she was just as sick as him, only it was in her mind. All Helena Mckiddie did was cry, and sob, and lay in bed! It was as if she didn't even exist. When Clem (Clementine) would go to bed at night she could here her mothers silent tears dropping on the kitchen floor while she took her pills. It was routine.

Clem was enraged at her moms behavior, she wouldn't help with anything! It was all left in the 18 year old girls hands.

Then there was Harry Styles. The only person she felt really cared about her. He knew her inside and out, left and right, side ways, back and forth, and around the corner.

That was until he left for the Xfactor and only came back to say goodbye. Clementine thought that she was forgetting all about Harry but it didn't help that people at school constantly talked about him and fantasized over HER best friend! How could he do this to her. How could he be such a-an ASSHOLE! All she ever did was trust him and he helped her, he helped her mom and her dad! He made everything better. Then one day he just left, he left every damn good thing that ever happened to him behind and moved on. So she gave up.

People at school who used to make fun of Harry were now saying how they were going to marry him one day! How can they do that! It's not right...but yet again, nothing in Clem's life ever seemed right.

(The idea is that you continue reading the rest of the story soooo go ahead. It's pretty good I think)