These Nightmares of Her

AH! No, make it stop, p-please, it hurts! I can’t do this anymore! OW! NO, PLEASE! I’ll do anything, I s-swear it!

          Anything, huh? Anything like… providing the information we have been working so hard for?

          OUCH! I said stop that! How a-about… anything but that? AHHHH!

          Whoops, wrong answer.

          With a final shock, her body slumped to the ground, still clad in her immaculately pressed school uniform.

          Alright boys, we’re done here. For now, anyways. Maybe… just until the little bitch wakes up.

When Niall Horan starts having recurring nightmares about a dead girl being tortured, he's in for more than a few sleepless nights. The dreams begin to give him problems in his day-to-day life, from strange fevers that disappear as fast as they came, to an already bad knee that randomly pops out of place even when he's sitting still, to phantom pains and shivers that haunt him through seemingly cold, windy nights in a desolate desert. After having a sleepover with his bandmates, Niall's life turns upside down as he travels across the world and even through time, desperate to find and save the mysterious dream girl, bringing the other four with him on a wild journey that can only lead him to the truth. 

So, why him? Why not some average citizen of Canada or Germany? Why was he chosen? 

Maybe it's because if he tells us the truth, more people will listen.