Epilouge

Ariana 

I'm finishing school, and Sean and me are moving to be a couple. Justin and I... Well were not anything anymore. Kylie and me are just working partners, but I still consider her as friend and she does too. Kylie and Za are still dating. Me and Justin just walk by each other now. We don't say hi to each other like we used to. But, it's harder because he lives in the guest house me and my mom built for his mom, and siblings. Justin, and me were completely in love... And something just tells me, to be with him once again... But I don't know.

My music career is taking off, and I'm planning on a tour.

Justin comes in my house, to just grab a snack or something, but I know he would peek in my room. I miss him... He knows, that me and Sean are about to be a thing. I would want to change things... But I can't...

Justin 

I'm currently wrapping up with school. My parents are divorce and I'm helping my mom take care of my siblings. Kylie and me would talk about things, things are in Ariana. Kylie and Ariana are still friends. Za and Kylie are still together... Lucky them...

I should of Mark my word...

I want to be with her again... But I just can't. Sometimes, when Ariana is gone I would lay in her bed, just to try to feel her or smell her. I would look in her bathroom, to just see that moment we first did it together. I would see on her nightstand a picture of me and her still standing.

Now, we don't talk or anything. I wish we do... But not anymore.. I'm wrapping up my second album Journals, and I don't know about Ariana. I bought Ariana's album, and support her. She's done the same, but she doesn't directly tell me, or tag me. 

It's hard sometimes, cause Frankie is persuading me to get her back and all, but I know she's getting with Sean now. The hardest is we live like 10 feet away from each other. 

I still love her...

They truly loved each other

They gave each other love...

Maybe they didn't feel More Loved 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Information about the Second Book

Title: Knew Better

Author: Layla A.K.A JarianaMoons

Cover: Jarianamoons

Coming Out Date: September 1st 

Special Thanks: Movies, writers, people in love, and you guys!

{Thank You so fucking much for the love and support! I loved reading all your comments and all! I'm so blessed that you guys loved this story! This was actually my 3'rd book, I wrote ever since I signed up on wattpad! During all of the time writing this book, was so fun.}