Chapter 2

As the blue light began to illuminate the classroom, so did Lucy's. Together the whole classroom became purple with the light. Everyone was very confused on what was happening.

" Miss Heartfilia and Mr dragneel, whatever that is please turn it off. "
Said the teacher.

" we don't know how! " said Lucy and the pink haired boy in unison.

After a couple seconds it went down but it still shines lightly, but not enough to illuminate the classroom. it's no more a dark red, it's a light red.

Levy also knew what was going on and was fangirling behind Lucy.

The teacher coughed. " now continue Lucy.

" hehe, right. Ahem, Hello my name is Lucy Heartfilia, nice to meet you all. "

It took everyone a minute to understand that Lucy's family is pretty famous. They all became excited and started talking.

" alright now, calm down let them continue. Geez how rude " the teacher mumbled the last part.

Levy came forward a bit and began. " my name is Levy McGarden, nice to meet you "

Students began to whisper and compare levy to Lucy. Levy felt as if she was a peasant or something.

Lucy put a hand in levy's shoulder. " don't worry, you'll always be my best friend, no matter what others say! " Lucy smiled.

Levy cheered up and took the seats in the back row like the teacher asked and began class.

Every now and then the pink haired boy with the last name of Dragneel would stare at Lucy. And when Lucy looked at him, he would immediately turn away.

Lucy knew why, but she wonders, does she have to be with him? What would happen if she doesn't? But she had to admit that her heart did skip a beat when she looked at him.

Does the necklace make you fall in love with your soulmate?

Lucy sighed as she looked at the window next to her that she was lucky enough to get. She saw other students in a field for gym.

Eventually, the calmness of the breeze from the window made her so relaxed that she passed out.

____________

" Miss Heartfilia!!!!! "

Lucy woke up due to a ruler slamming on her desk.

Lucy looked at the teacher's incredible pissed off face tiredly.

" yes.... " she said wiping the sleep of her eyes.

" detention with mr dragneel today after school as well!!!! " the teacher said walking back to the front bored to continue teaching

Lucy looked at the pink haired boy as he gave her the peace sign with a big grin.

Lucy couldn't help but blush along with the slight squealing from levy.