Chapter 3

For all y'all impatient people out there, bugging me for an update, here's a update!!! I've been busy with Glass Hearts.... IT ALMOST DONE!!!!

-Side note-
ALEX!! STOP STALKING MY WATTPAD!!!! ( for other people named Alex, I'm sorry )

Third pov

For the rest of the school day, Levy constantly teased Lucy about the special detention she'll be having.

And now...... school is over. Levy waved to Lucy while wiggling her eye brows

" have fun at detention.... mrs. Dragneel~~~ " levy said.

Lucy rolled her eyes and made her way to the detention room.

She opened the door and all of a sudden someone fell on top of her.

Lucy winced and opened her eyes to see the pink haired boy. The boy blushed and awkwardly got off her.

" sorry " he said rubbing the back of his head.

" it's cool "

Lucy looked behind The boy and saw that there was a chair in front of the door.

Then the boy put a finger on his lips

"Shhhhhh plz don't tell, this trap is payback for all the nagging I get. " he said smiling sheepishly

' oh a real trouble maker ' Lucy thought

Lucy sat down on a desk and heard someone call out.

"The teacher is coming!!! " whisper yelled a raven haired boy.

The pink haired boy and the raven haired one quickly makes their way to their seat. Which happened to be behind Lucy.

Shortly the teacher opened the door, and bucket fell on his head.

Everyone snickered, even Lucy!

The teacher violently takes the bucket off. And says with a red face full of anger....

" dragneel!!! do want to be expelled? "
" wha- you can't just blame me " The boy said "innocently" and then winked at Lucy.

The teacher then stomped off somewhere.

"Where is he going?" Lucy asked

The boy laughed "probably to find a stuffed animal.. "

" a stuffed animal? Why? " Lucy said giving off a weirded out look.

" because mr. Tomato face has anger management classes and was told to take stuffed animals to hold to keep his anger down " gray said in between laughs.

Then the boy fell off his chair dying of laughter.

But then quickly sat up. " oh yeah!!! " he said. " I forgot!! " the boy then looked at Lucy.

" I forgot to tell you my name! The name is Natsu Dragneel! I saw that we have the same necklace!!! " he said giving off a bright smile.

Natsu knew exactly what the necklace was for...

" Lucy Heattfilia, and yeah..... " Lucy said feeling a bit awkward.

She wasn't sure why the boy was being so nice.... does he not know what its for? Impossible, a boy would never wear a girly necklace. So why was he being so nice and purposely paying so much attention to her?