Daryl Dixon • The Game

His voice, his smile, his eyes, his hair, him. Daryl Dixon was perfect, sadly he was not interested in anyone, he was always a closed person. I have loved him since the day he saved me, since the day he took me in.

"Y/N, you still didn't give me an answer. Are you going to go on a run later with Daryl?" Rick asked, it was a very busy day so no one really had the time to go on a run, which worked in my favour. I simply smiled and nodded. "Okay good, Daryl went to go see Glenn already to give him the details about the run, all you have to do is be by the fence in an hour." He waited until I nodded and left.

A run alone with Daryl, this is my lucky day. I went into my cell room, and grabbed my good luck charm, my pocket knife. It was a present from my parents before earth became shitty. It was always meant to keep me safe, and it has, more than once. I missed them so much, when I carried the knife around, it reminded me how much they actually loved and cared for me. I smiled to myself and placed my knife pocket in my back pocket, God I missed them so much, their warm embrace, their warm kisses.

"Hi Y/N, can you help me with Judith?" Beth Came in my cell room, holding Judith in her arms. I smiled and nodded, "Sure what do you need?"

"Can you hold her while I make her milk? She's moving too much." She giggled, she reminded me so much of my little sister, sweet and innocent. Her soft voice was the same as my little sister's.

"Hi there Judith." I spoke in a very childish voice. Judith giggled and placed her tiny hand on my cheeks, I assumed she was trying to get a grip of my hair.

"Thank you so much Y/N." Beth smiled and walked out of my cell, I followed her and I kept talking to Judith with my childish/baby voice.

"Hi little ass kicker." Daryl walked towards where I was standing, he squeezed Judith's cheeks with his hand, "You're so adorable." He started speaking with his baby voice.

"Want to hold her?" I asked, smiling at how cute Daryl was with Judith. He nodded and took Judith off my arms.

"Ya know Judith will be a heartbreaker when she gets older and she'll be a badass." He looked at me, I slightly blushed because of how Daryl was with babies, well Judith. I looked at Judith who was looking at Daryl as he spoke, she seemed mesmerized by him. I couldn't help but giggle a bit. I walked closer to them, and held Judith's little hand, by doing so I was close to Daryl, I looked up at him and slightly blushed. He looked down at me and smiled, which made me blush more because his smile was pure perfection.

Beth coughed, snapping us back to reality. I backed away and looked at Beth, who was laughing while Daryl blushed.

"I'm sorry for disturbing the moment, I wanted to know if you guys wanted to feed Judith?" She asked, looking away awkwardly.

"What? No! You feed her." I chuckled nervously and backed away.

"Aw, you guys looked so adorable though!" She gave the bottle to Daryl. "I'll be right back, I promise, you guys would make great parents!" She ran away before we could protest.

To break the awkward silence between us, Daryl coughed and came closer to me. I looked down at my shoes, trying not to blush or make any eye contact.

"So, uh...how do I do this?" He stood in front of me, I looked up at him and immediately looked away.

"Well, you want me to do it? I don't mind." I bit my lower lip, to try not to blush even more than I was. He chuckled and gave me Judith, I placed her and took the bottle from Daryl and started feeding her while silently singing House Of Gold.

"You make it look easy." He looked at me, it was new, he had never looked at anyone else with those eyes, that smile. Judith was slowly falling asleep, after a while she was knocked out cold (sleeping) and Beth had finally came back.