Daryl Dixon | Pained part 2 smut

DO NOT READ IF YOU DO NOT LIKE SMUTS. ITLL BE A THREESOME

||

It's been days since my argument with Daryl and I haven't spoken to him since, I haven't spoken to Samuel neither. I was mostly keeping to myself since then, only talked when spoken to.

I slept in Hershel's house because I couldn't sleep anywhere else and he understood that so he had offered me to sleep in his house. Maggie spoke to me a lot about Glenn and she kept asking me questions about him, but she also helped me to deal with the breakup with Samuel.

"Y/N! WAKE UP... ZOMBIES ARE EVERYWHERE!'' Beth came running in the room where I was sleeping, "Shh... Another hour mama.'' I mumbled.

''Y/N GET YOUR ASS UP RIGHT NOW!'' Beth pulled me up from the bed, I immediately woke up and looked at her in the eyes.

"Go find Maggie Beth, I'll be right behind you." I ordered her, I picked up my bag and placed my photo album in it, I put my shoes on and left the room. I got out of the house and everything was chaotic, I could barely see who was alive and who was dead. Everything was happening so fast, I felt like I was glued to the ground because I couldn't move.

"Y/N!" I could hear Daryl yelling my name but I couldn't see where he was coming from, a bunch of walkers were heading towards but I still couldn't move.

"NO!" I heard Beth scream, I looked everywhere and I finally spotted her in front of her mom getting eaten by the walkers, now I wasn't even paying attention to the walkers who were heading towards me anymore. I sprinted towards Beth, I grabbed her arm and pulled her away from the scene. I grabbed the gun in her hand and started to shoot the walkers who were getting too close to us.

"Look!" Beth pointed at a car that wasn't too far away but witht the walkers roaming around, it would be nearly impossible to reach it I was out of ammo.

"Listen to me Beth, when I tell you to run for it... You run for it okay? Do not look back and I'll be right behind you covering you." I lied, "GO!" I yelled as I looked at Beth running for the car. I was going to be a decoy for her, I ran towards the walkers who were heading towards her and yelled to get their attention. It worked.

"Y/N!" Beth yelled at me, she was finally near the car all she had to do was drive away.

"Go on ahead! I'll be alright! I promise." I screamed as I waved to her, so I decided to run towards where there weren't a lot of walkers. This was it, I was alone surrounded by walkers and I was going to die here alone but at least I had helped Beth escape.

"Don't lose hope." I whispered to myself, I wasn't ready to die just yet because I had regrets. I ran as fast as I could, I was almost into the woods until a walker came out of no where and almost bit me. I struggled to push it off, I screamed because I had nothing to kill it with. All of a sudden an arrow pierced it's skull and it fell to the ground instantly, I looked where it came from and saw Daryl running towards me.

"Quick Y/N! Grab my arrow." He yelled at me and I obeyed at his command, I have never been happier to see him. He grabbed my arm and started leading me to wherever he was going. It was hard to keep up with him because he was obviously faster than me. Minutes later we arrived in a highway and we stopped in front of a car, there was someone else in it but I couldn't see in the dark. Daryl got into the passenger side and I got into the back, the driver was Samuel. He didn't look back at me, he just started driving without saying a word and Daryl didn't speak either, it was quite awkward.

//

"Y/N wake up." Someone was poking my cheeks, "Wake up." I opened my eyes to see Samuel.

"What? Where are we?"