2011; April 9-August 14

----Summer of 2011----

Soon it was summer and it was one of the best summers of my life.

I continued to stay with Stiles and Pops and I saw Scott and Lydia frequently. Allison and her dad went to France for the summer and Jackson moved to London permanently after Derek taught him control. Derek bought a building that he and Peter now lived in. Erica and Boyd were still missing and Isaac wasn't answering anyone's calls or texts.

I convinced Sti and Scott to grow out their hair and to take more time in styling it. Lydi and I had been having sleepovers and shopping trips almost every week but school was starting soon and I was with Lydia and Alli after we had met her at the airport. Stiles was with Scott getting Scott a tattoo. I approved but Sti was skeptical.

Anyway, I was sitting in the back seat as Allison sat next to Lydi in the front. Lydia was trying to convince Alli to go on a double date with her.

"It is not a double date. It is a group thing." Lydi stated.

"Do they know it's a group thing? 'Cause I told you that I'm not ready to get back out there." Allison said.

"You were in France and didn't do any dating for four months?" Lydia asked.

"Did you? I mean, after...." Alli asked.

"Do not say his name." Lydi hissed.

"Is he okay? I mean, did everything work out?" Allison asked.

"Well, the doctors looked like total idiots when he turned up alive, but everyone got over it. And yes, Derek taught him the werewolf 101, like how not to randomly kill people during a full moon." Lydia explained.

"So then you've talked to him?" Alli asked.

"Uh, not since he left for London." Lydi sighed.

"You mean since he dad moved him to London." Allison clarified.

"Whatever, he left. And seriously, an American werewolf in London? Like, that's not gonna be a disaster." Lydia scoffed.

"So you're totally over him?" Alli asked.

"Would I be going on a double date if I wasn't? Yes, it is a double date. It's not an orgy. You'll live." Lydi sighed as we stopped at a red light. I glanced out the driver side window and saw the Jeep there. I grinned to myself because I knew that Allison and Scott were both going to freak out when they noticed each other.

"Oh, oh, my God. Oh, my God. Oh, my God. Oh, my God. I can't see him, not now. Will you go? Just go!" Alli exclaimed after she saw Scott. She then tried hiding her face as I started laughing.

"But the light." Lydia argued softly. I then watched as Stiles rolled down Scott's window and yelled hey right as Lydi drove away.

"You all right?" Lydia and I asked Allison after I stopped laughing. She nodded as I tried to hide my giant grin as I looked out the back window.

"They stopped." I said in between chuckles.

"Lydia, stop. We need to go back and talk to them. Why would they stop?" Alli said.

"It's Sti and Scott." I said.

"Do you really wanna try applying logic to those two?" Lydi finished as we all looked back.

"Maybe we should go back." Allison stated as I heard hoof beats. I turned back to the front just as a deer busted through the front windshield. Glass shattered as we all screamed and scrambled out of the car as the boys came running towards us.