2011; September 4-5

----Tuesday, Sep. 4----

I woke up from my nap to Stiles gently shaking me.

"Wake up, sleepy head, the bus is stopping." I heard him croon close to my ear. I opened my eyes to see a sleepy Lydia looking at me and a smirking Sti holding me close.

"Did you have a good cat-nap, babe?" Stiles asked with a smirk still etched on his face. I glared at him lightly for the cat pun as the bus stopped.

Everyone started standing up and getting their things as we filled off the bus for the second time today. I stood huddled between my two best friends by the bus as my boyfriend and his best friend looked at the hotel we were staying at. I felt uneasy as I looked at the establishment and a quick glance with Lydi confirmed that she felt it too.

"Listen up. The meet's been pushed till tomorrow. This is the closest motel with the most vacancies and least amount of good judgment when it comes to accepting a bunch of degenerates like yourselves. You'll be pairing up. Choose wisely. And I'll have no sexual perversions perpetrated by you little deviants. Got that? Keep your dirty little hands to your dirty little selves!" Coach yelled as he handed out keys to each group of kids.

Everyone quickly got their keys and walked away as the bus drove away from behind us. The uneasy feeling grew in my stomach as I stared at the neon sign stating the motel's name; The Glen Capri Motel. Lydia and I watched as Allison started forward but stopped when we didn't follow.

"Lydia? Lily?" Alli asked as she looked back at us.

"We don't like this place." I said in a small voice.

"I don't think the people who own this place like this place. It's just for a night." Allison said trying to console us.

"A lot can happen in one night." Lydi stated.

"We're staying together. Lydi and I can share a bed if we have too but I'm not leaving y'all." I stated as Lydia and I started walking forwards, closer to the motel. We quickly got to our room and I just put my stuff down before my phone buzzed.

'Come to my room to talk about the case, plz.' Read the message from Sti.

"I'm gonna go see the boys, make sure they're settled." I told Lydi and Alli before walking out of our room and down the walkway towards the boys'. I got there quickly and opened the door before walking in and plopping down on the bed with Stiles' bag on it.

"Um, hey Lils." Scott said from the other bed.

"Sup Scotty." I said as Sti walked out of the bathroom.

"Do either of you have any food?" I asked as Stiles walked over and sat next to me.

"There might be something in my bag." Sti said as he laid back on the bed. I grinned before turning around and pulling Stiles' bag to me. I heard the boys chuckle as I rummaged through the duffel bag until I found a package of beef jerky.

"Ah-ha!" I exclaimed as I set Sti's bag on the ground and started munching on the jerky from the bag. I looked up when I felt eyes on me to see the two boys staring at me.

"I thought we were gonna talk about the case?" I said, ignoring their amused looks as I continued eating the jerky. Scott nodded before laying back on his bed with a sigh as Stiles started talking.

"All right, so I have five." Sti stated.

"Five? You have five suspects?" Scott asked incredulously.

"Yeah, it was originally eleven. Well, ten technically, I guess. I had Derek on there twice." Stiles said as I glared at him over my jerky when he said that Der was on his suspect list.