Chapter Two

Now that it's been two months since I posted the first chapter...

ON TO THE STORY!!!

Immediately after his remark, Luhan lightly presses his lips against Jongin’s cheek. Although he can sense Sehun’s presence just outside of the bedroom, he makes no effort to explain himself. Luhan's shoulders scrunch up and Jongin's perplexed expression grows in intensity as Luhan's eyes then sparkle. Jongin observes this, his hand resting on the spot where he can still feel where Luhan kissed him, and attempts to decipher how these events came to pass. Luhan and Sehun turn to leave after bowing slightly in his direction in thanks, but their human host reaches out in a flash with his left hand and grasps the silver-haired boy's tiny wrist.

"B-before you leave," Jongin stammers, "why don't y-you two...s-stay for dinner?" Luhan's lips form an almost imperceptible smirk, and his left eyebrow rises in knowing that he made the confident Jongin act like a clumsy schoolgirl who just received her first kiss from her first love. This clumsy schoolgirl notices the mouth twitch, and clears his throat before continuing: "Kyungsoo should be home in about ten minutes."

The two guests' eyes meet. Sehun shrugs as if he lacks an opinion, so Luhan turns back to Jongin and nods with a polite smile.

As if on cue, the trio is interrupted by the sound of a beep coming from the door, signaling Kyungsoo's return. Jongin takes the lead as they walk out of his bedroom to meet with the roommate in the kitchen.

By the time Kyungsoo lays his wide brown eyes on the two guests, he's already begun sneezing. With a congested voice and a look of wonderment, he greets them and then says to Jongin, "I didn't know we had company tonight. Who are these guys?"

Luhan and Sehun give a small bow before introducing themselves as "Luhan the golden boy" and "Sehun the...silver boy."

Noticing the obvious sexual tension, Do Kyungsoo preheats the oven before continuing his mini-interrogation. "So why are you two wearing Jongin's clothes?" He looks straight at Sehun. "Were you three...?" he trails off, resorting to pointing at all three of them and clasping his middle three fingers together. Sehun immediately blushes, whatever confidence he exuded disappearing by the second, and awkwardly attempts to change the awaiting host's mind.

"W-we d-didnt do anything!" Sehun fumbles with his words.

Luhan chokes back a laugh while reaching out to hold Sehun's hand. "We're simply paying a visit to our friend, Jonginnie..."

Kyungsoo raises his eyebrows, "Jongin...nie?"

The tanned boy choked out an awkward laugh. “We met while you were in London."

Kyungsoo is about to push further into the topic, but as he reaches the kitchen window, he begins to cough violently. Seizing the opportunity to pull his roommate away from this subject, Jongin immediately grabbed Kyungsoo's shoulders. "'Soo, are you okay? You don't look so well."

The shorter male grabs a hold of the kitchen counter for support and wheezes for air. "I don't know, Jongin; maybe I caught something in London..."

Jongin looks back to peek at the hybrids, making sure that they're still here. His eyes almost pop out of his sockets; Sehun has cat ears now. Luhan is busy fumbling with the silver boy's hair, trying to find a solution.