Chapter one

This is the story on how I, Rosie Elizabeth Roberts fell in love. Nothing could top this. Its well love.

It was a long long night and I was tired. I had a church get together at my close friend, Mia's house. She has the church come over and we talked for a little about God, then we had fun and went swimming. There was a guy there. His name was Jack. He was tall with shaggy blonde hair. He seemed like an innocent boy, and wouldn't send harm at all. But we had a past and he had a past with one of my closest friends. He dated her, Isabel. They were together for about 3 months. But ever since then things have changed. Jack has changed as a person. He was no longer the funny cute guy u remember from May 2015. He was dirty and disrespectful to girls. Now let's get into what our passed was.

About a month before this Jack had snap chatted one of my best friends, Kenny. It was out of the blue and what he said was nasty. But yet again we are teenagers so some of this stuff is expected, I had never thought it would be from him though.
"Send nudes?" The black screen red. Wow. All I could think was wow.
We joked with him and sent him fake nudes. We thought it was all fun and games till the next snapchat we opened was an unexpected dick pic. Our precious 15 year old eyes were scarred. We clicked through the photo fast. We broke out laughing and cackling at the small penis that had just been on our screen. We got a few more before we just stopped responding.

So pretty much I thought I would never see jack again but he was here at the church get together. I am an immature girl so when I saw him I started to giggle remembering the picture he had sent us. I snapped him from my phone jokingly saying:
"Do you remember what you sent to my friend Kenny?" He opened it a few seconds later.
"Yes it wasn't mine though" I showed the picture to my friend Remi and we laughed. Okay okay jack done with the games we know you sent it.
"Can we stop talking about this and forget it?" He asked. This was great.
"Only if u admit It was yours." I snapped back.
"Fine it was mine, now stop!" I opened and didn't reply. I wasn't that stupid I knew it was his Dick. What was he gonna take a photo of someone else's penis and send it?

That night went by. It was a blast! Jack and I didn't mention it the whole night other than some immature jokes. I might have had feelings for him.