Chapter Three- School-(Katarina's POV)

So like, vote, comment, follow me or message me...... Oh and for Chapter Four-(Asher's POV) to be posted I'll need 25 votes so tell your friends to vote for my book.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter Three-School-(Katarina's POV)

Okay, I may be a straight A student but that doesn't mean I love school. It's as bad as hell. I sat in my boring algebra class with Asher's mom as a teacher. Asher, the ass, is also in my class, actually we sit next to each other. Asher and I usually ignore each others persistence. But I guess to day is different. His warm, rough hand placed itself on my jean-covered-thigh. I looked quickly at him to send him a death glare but he was pretending to take notes. I ignored him and his hand that kept moving higher and higher up my thigh. I was taking notes when the girl in front of me placed a note on my desk. I gave her a confused look, I believe the girls name is Molly, Mary's twin sister. She said, "Mary said to give it to you." Then she turned back around and faced the teacher. I opened the note and I felt Asher's gaze coming from over my shoulder. The note read, 'Dear sweet, iniosante Katarina, Why don't you learn your place? Touch, Speak, Look at what's mine again I will make your life a living hell! Asher is mine! Watch your back, bitch! Love your 'bestest friend', Mary White, Asher's GIRLFRIEND' I shook my head. The voice in my head growled, "That desperate bitch needs to back off what is ours! Asher is ours!" I gave up on trying to ignore it and asked the voice, "What are you going on about? Asher is just a friend! And who or what the hell are you?" The voice started purring when my thigh was starting to go numb. I looked over at Asher to see him death glaring on the back of Mary's head, his hand clutching the fat of my thigh, harshly. I tried ignoring it but he kept clutching my thigh tighter and tighter as the clock ticked on to the point my whole leg was numb. I grabbed my pencil and quickly stabbed his hand with it. He yanked his hand away and sent me an amused glare. I smiled sweetly at him and saw my pencil had some blood on it! Gross! I switched my pencil with Asher's and continued to take notes, like nothing happened. I looked down and saw a note on my desk, again. It read, 'Meet me in the janitors closet, we need to talk, love ya, Kat! Do you love me?- I know you do! With love, Asher, the man of your dirty dreams!' I nodded at him secretly. The bell rang. Finally! Then I realized something, that voice never fucking answered me! I yelled to the voice, "Hey! You voice thingy! You nevered answered my questions!" The voice laughed and said, "Voice thingy? Really? That's the best you can come up with, Miss. Straight A student! But to answer your TWO questions, one I was going on about how Asher and his wolf, Adam are our mates, more like soulmates! My names Kady and I'm your wolf! But I'm growing tired! I'll speak to you later when I get enough energy to break the wall again! Bye, Katarina!" The voice went silent. I shrugged and was walking by the janitor's closet when I was yanked in by none other than my 'mate', as Kady, 'my wolf' says, Asher. I smiled as he shut the door, locking it as well. We stood in silence for a minute then I gave up and said, afraid of what his response to it would be, "You that voice that speaking to me this morning, well, yeah, she's back and says that she's my 'wolf' and that her name is Kady, like my imaginary friend from when we were ten, who I made up when you started acting weird. Asher, do you think I'm going crazy?" Asher looked me up and down with that special sparkle in his eyes that he gets whenever his eyes land on me. He shook his head 'no'. I sighed in relief. I then remembered that he asked to talk to me. "So, what did you want to talk about?" I asked very nervously. He sighed and realized there is no backing out of this now, "How many times have Mary and her friends, threatened you, because of me? Tell me the truth, Katarina." I took in a shaky breath, he only calls me Katarina when he is deadly serious, I always get scared when he uses my full name and not the nickname he gave me. "This is the fourth time in a week and a half." My gaze was locked on my shoes. "It's okay Kat. She has no right threaten you but she is probably just jealous about how you catch my attention, just by walking into the room." His words shocked me, why wasn't he yelling at me for not telling him? Most of all, I catch his attention whenever I walk into the room? He got's to be shitting me! God! Why are boys such lying jerks when it comes to a girl's feelings? I laughed out, "Your shitting me, right?" His face grew deadly serious but of course my phone started singing, "I need a little more, more...I could never get enough of you, you.... No one else can love me like you do...