Sleeping Harry

Sleeping Harry?

Based off: sleepy beauty.

Fandom: one direction ( band )

Parings: Larry. Louis and Harry

Characters: Louis Tomlinson, Harry styles, Liam payne, Zayn malik, Niall horan, Eleanor calder, jay tomlinson, Anne Twist ( Harry's mum ).

Summary:

The same story/ plot line of the Disney movie sleepy beauty with a bit of changes!

" so it's settled then when my son Harry becomes of age he will marry your son Louis so make well with our kingdoms " Anne spoke to Jay over a nice dinner one evening right before the kingdom got to see her precious son Harry. " so it is settled then " Jay laughed setting down her wine glass. " what's so funny Jay?" Anne asks blankly wondering what the other woman was laughing at. " I just think it's funny how the two princes are going to be gay " Anne nodded in agreement chuckling. " anyway I'm heading to bed I shall see you in the morning love " Anne said to Jay walking down the hall and into her sons room. She looked down at her beautiful baby boy. Brushing her delicate fingers along her child's cheeks and through his tiny blonde curly hair that was starting to turn brown at the roots. " uhh my baby boy I'm sorry. This is the only way for our kingdoms to become one. " she spoke softly cradling him. " only if Gemma was still alive. Baby then you wouldn't be forced to do something you have no say in " she places a kiss on her baby boys forehead. And picks him up carefully placing him in her bed next to her. " sleep tight " she hummed.

-

The next morning the palace guards were busy working on setting up decorations, food, gifts all in preparation for the betrothal ball. People rushing,talking, moving not stopping till they get everything done in time. " oh my oh my oh my " jay and Anne said looking around the newly decorated thrown room. " mummy is there going to be a party!" A little voice said. " oh Louis there you are! " jay spoke picking up her bouncy feather haired 3 year old. " yes but a different type of party... It's your betrothal party my dear " jay spoke looking down at her confused 3 year old. " mumma what's a be-be-be-" " betrothal " Louis's mother helped with what her child was trying to say. " ya that " he mumbled embarrassed over the fact he could say the word his mother and Anne kept repeating over and over. " you get to meet your future husband " he boys eyes shot out of his head. " mumma I only 3 I no get married " Louis said. Jay chuckled placing Louis back on to his tiny unsteady legs. " don't worry about it sweetheart you won't marry him until he's 18 " she spoke handing her son his football. He smiled cutely and and ran away. " so Anne will guards be on look out?" Jay asked Anne raised a brow " yes they always are but why would we need more?"

Anne asked heading into her bedroom to get ready for the ceremony jay following suit. " you know who I am talking about she will get angry and I don't want her hurting Louis or Harry " jay sighed. " it will be fine love no need to worry."

---

The party was elegant. The dancing , the dresses, the food was just oh so lovely. " here here now everyone " King Robin spoke tapping the side of his wine glass with his fork. " to present the first gifts to my young son Harry is the wizards Zayn, Niall, and Liam " as of magic a sun beam shot through the room one by one three clouds with a dark hair boy covered in tattoos floated down with a blond hair jumpy boy and a big muscular brown headed boy. " Harry my gift to you is green eyes full of wonder and creativity " Zayn spoke laying his thumbs over Harry's eyes. When Harry reopened them his blue eyes started turning to emerald green. " My gift to you is a voice of gold " Niall spoke putting his thumb on Harry's lips. " My gift to you is the gift of charm " Liam spoke making Harry giggle by tickling his tummy. " Thank you wizards " Robin spoke smiling at his baby boy. " Louis go see your future husband " jay said ushering him forward to the crib. Louis looked down at this baby poking at his belly making Harry giggle. Louis smiled this baby was cute. "mumma can I play footie with Harry?" Louis's mum nodded handing him the footie and picking Harry up and out of his crib placing him on his bum on the floor with Louis.