3

*21 o'clock*

All the girls met in front of the Magnolia Fountain and all were dressed in black so that no one in the forest could recognize them! It was already dark and they set off!

When they were there, Erza went to a tree and touched it and suddenly everything shook and a door on the ground opened... Stairs were formed downstairs... By feeling it was 4000 meters down but it was only 120 meters! There were cobwebs, insects and much more! Of course, nobody had been in here for decades... When we got to the bottom, there was a shaking and the door on the floor closed... It was pitch dark and we couldn't see anything but Erza opened a metal door and we entered the room! It was really a nice room! White walls and a blue carpet! 6 rooms with beds, a kitchen, living room, bathroom it had almost everything you need. Everyone was amazed...

"Well, this place has been recently renovated... More like I renovated it! So make yourself at home.
I don't think they will find us. Here is everything you need food, drink and everything is provided for 10 days! But don't go out.", said Erza!

Levy, Juvia and Lucy immediately ran into the bathroom because there was a huge pool and jumped in! Mira went into the kitchen and cooked. Erza looked at the camera that was up on almost every tree and corner of the city to watch everything that was going on!
Still half an hour before the start...

"Girls, dinner is ready! Come eat," Mira shouted.

"Oh my God Mira, that looks really good. You have to become a cook," said Juvia and Levy at the same time and laughed!

"Yes, they are right. Bon appétit girls and let's make it crack while we're safe and among ourselves," said Lucy and everyone toasted with a champagne glass!

Even though there was nothing to celebrate, but they had the mood for it. It was already midnight but none of the girls noticed because they were all gossiping until an alarm went off! Erza got up and ran to the cameras, but he couldn't see anything.

"Hmm, maybe just a false alarm," she said and went back!!

"False alarm huh? Too bad she doesn't remember that I was down here with her and know about your secret". said Jellal.

"Yes, we'll soon have her, hehe" and all the boys were smiling and red-eyed...