Chapter Five.

The Next Day.

Around 12pm the next day Tulisa and Gareth have just left mothercare. They arranged to get the nursery furniture delivered to the house but have taken the pram with them. They are currently in the car on the way to the X-Factor house. "You looking forward to seeing Ella?" Gareth asks. "I am! I feel terrible for not being here this week." Tulisa replies. "I'm sure she'll understand." Gareth says parking outside. Gareth sets the pram up while Tulisa goes into the back for Binky. "Shall we go visit everyone ey?" She says unstrapping her from the carseat. "Come on then bubs." She adds lifting her into her arms. She hides her from the paps with a blanket before placing her in the pram. "There we go... All snug as bug in there aren't you." She coos grinning at Binky. "Right well this is where I leave you to go set up little one's nursery." Gareth says. "Okay... I wont be home late. Obviously, I've got this one now." She replies and he laughs. "See you whenever I see you." He says hugging her and climbing back in the car. Tulisa watches Gareth drive away and makes her way over to the X-Factor house. "T!" Ella says opening the door before Tulisa gets the chance to knock. "Heey!" Tulisa replies smiling. "Come in... Come in..." Ella says stepping out the way. Tulisa makes her way inside with Binky and into the living room. She sees Christopher Maloney and Jaymi from Union J sitting on the sofas. "Looks like you got yourself into some trouble." Christopher says. "I didn't get in trouble at all. I love my daughter very much and couldn't be happier." She replies lifting Binky out her pram. "So you just hid the fact you were pregnant ey? Cause I don't believe for a minute you didn't know... I just think you were too scared that you'd lose your job." Christopher says. "I don't care what you think. I do not have to explain myself to you." Tulisa replies holding Binky up to her shoulder and gently patting her back. "Who even is her dad? I mean do you even know?" Christopher asks. "I don't think that's any of your business. I think you should but out and leave T alone." Jaymi says. "I mean we always knew you were a slag but wow how I feel for your baby." Christopher replies. "Oi! I think you need to shut the fuck up." James says as him and Nicole enter the living room. "Why? What's it got to do with you?" Christopher asks. "T is a nice person who has been through a lot and doesn't need you having a go at her so why don't you just fuck off." James replies. "Christopher I think you better leave." Nicole says and Christopher mumbles something before walking out the room. "You okay?" James asks walking over to Tulisa. "I'm going home..." She mumbles standing up. "Don't go... Just ignore him." James says. "Everyone is thinking exactly what he is... That I don't know who her dad is!" Tulisa cries. "Look why don't you come upstairs and we can talk?" James suggests. "What is there to talk about?" Tulisa asks. "Just please? 10 minutes just until you calm down?" James asks. "Fine... 10 minutes." Tulisa replies. She makes her way upstairs carrying Binky and into James' room. Sitting down on the bed Tulisa looks down at Binky. "You finally waking up gorgeous..." She says. "Ignore what Christopher says babe... He's an idiot." James says sitting down next to Tulisa. "You going to daddy baby girl ey? Go give daddy a cuddle." Tulisa says smiling as she hands Binky to James. "Well well well... What do we have here?"