Chapter 3

(I was too lazy to write anything about Taco Bell, or the rest of the night so this is the next day)

Kendall's POV

"Kendall!" Sam yelled, jumping on my bed, "We're going to Vidcon!"

I groaned and rolled over, making Sam trip and fall on top of me. I lost my breath, making me sit up and choke for air.

"Sam you fatty," I gasped, "Get off!"

He gasped dramatically, putting a hand over his heart, "I am not fat!" He defended, "I am pleasantly plump!"

"I'm the only fat one in the house," Trevor laughed, sitting on my feet so I couldn't move.

"Trevor, you're far from fat," I snorted. Kian then decided to walk in. Why is everybody in my room?! Next thing I know, Ricky, Connor, and Jc are going to be in here too!

"Good morni- what do we have going on in here?" Ricky waltzed into the room, but stopped when he saw Sam lying on top of me, Trevor on my feet, and Kian on my chest.

"I have no idea but get them off!" I groaned, pushing against Kian's weight.

"We just missed you Ken!" Sam pouted, jutting out his bottoms lip. I smirked.

"I know you did!"

"Whatever," He rolled his eyes, "Did you hear what I said before?" He asked quizzically. I thought back to what I woke up to..

Then it hit.

We were going to Vidcon!!!!

"Vidcon!" I yelled, "Yay!" I jumped up and grabbed each of the boys hands one at a time.

"We're going to Vidcon!" I yelled, "Where's Connor!?"

"Sleep-" Ricky said but I pushed them out of the way and ran towards what I think is Connor's room.

"Connor!" I yelled, walking into his room...after picking the lock....where I saw Connor on the bed sleeping soundly. Heehee....I have to disrupt his peace!

"Connor!" I yelled again, jumping on his bed ad straddling him. I grabbed his shoulders and shook him.

"Connor," I whispered in his ear, "Vidcon!" I screamed, pulling back slightly so I didn't break his eardrum.

It got him to wake up, as he sat upright while grabbing my waist.

He looked into my eyes before to his door in confusion.

Heehee...

"How'd you get in my room?" He asked me.

"I had a bobby pin....and might of picked the lock..." I shrugged and trailed off. He laughed and shook his head.

That's when I realized he was shirtless, only in his boxers, and I was on top of him, only in my skimpy pajama shorts and long sleeved flannel. And he was gripping my waist tightly while slightly moving me closer to him.

I blushed deeply, pulling away and jumping happily off his bed.

"Well, get ready! We have to pack for Vidcon!"

He nodded and I shut the door as I walked out. After I closed it, I stood outside the door or a couple minutes contemplating what just happened.

I was basically in nothing on top of Connor, who was also in almost nothing....wow AWKWARD!

I giggled happily before skipping off to my room, which was now boy free.

I went to my suitcase, I still haven't unpacked all the way, and grabbed my old baseball T-Shirt, and my jean short shorts. I pulled on my pink and white flip flops before walking to the bathroom.

I looked at myself in the mirror, grimacing as I noticed my messy bed head hair.

I quickly ran a brush through it before spraying it with hair spray to keep it down. Then I put on my neon pink beanie.

I skipped downstairs, bouncing down the steps and running to the kitchen, wear I almost hit Trevor.

"Watch where you're going chica," He laughed his cute laugh as he grabbed my arm and steadied me.

"Sorry," I said rushed as I grabbed some chocolate cocoa puffs out of the cupboard(I know, healthy right?) "I'm just really excited!"

"Isn't always this your second year going to Vidcon?" He asked.

"Yes!! But I have almost more than half the subscribers I did last year, and I can't wait to meet them!"

"Cool. How many do you have?" He asked me as I poured the milk for my cereal.

"843,925," I replied as I beamed.

"That's about the same as Connor," He said casually, throwing me a wink.

"Trevor!" I slapped his arm lightly, "Don't wink at me!" I said. I was fighting back the blush that was threatening to make its way up my cheeks. Did he see what happened between us this morning...?

"I saw what you did to Connor this morning," He said as if reading my thoughts. I blushed and ducked my head so I was looking at my cereal, "I personally think you'd be a cute couple," He stated while shrugging his shoulders.

I blushed more. Did I like Connor?

A/N: This was short, but at least I updated, right? Did you like what happened between Kendall and Connor?