|4|

It's been a few days since I arrived and I've already made such great friends.
I've met the rest of the group; Bob and Mandy who are in a relationship, Felix and Marzia, who are also in a relationship and Ken and Mary who honestly would make such a cute couple. Amy told me that Ken definitely likes Mary, so I ship it!
I have had a few close calls with my anxiety, but so far I have made it through, thanks to Molly and Sean. I feel closer to them because they understand what's happening more. Everyone else is understanding too, but Molly and Sean make me feel so much calmer.
I also know that I have at least one person with me in each class which I'm relieved about.
It's maths at the moment and I'm so bored. I just want lunch!
I glance sideways at Amy to see how far she's gotten through the page of equations. I realise that she is staring across the room at Mark who is looking at the page in confusion.
I grin to myself and decide to nudge her. When she turns towards me looking puzzled, I smirk at her. She blushes and looks back down at her work and continues, trying to hide her face in her hair. I grin again.
The bell rings and Mark and Wade walk over from the other side of the room to join us.
"Let's go lunch!!" Mark shouts making everyone look at him weirdly.
We laugh at him and start walking to the food hall.
"Ugh, thank god we're out of there! I thought I was going to die from boredom!" Wade exaggerates.
"Same! I hate those stupid equations." Amy huffs.
"Yeah, but you do like someone else" I mutter under my breath hoping Amy could hear.
She did and she prods me in the side making me giggle. She starts blushing and Mark and Wade look at us weirdly.
We make it into the food hall and walk over to our usual table after getting our food.
We sit down and chat while we wait for the others to arrive.

"Is anyone doing anything next Friday night?" Sean asks.
Everyone shakes their head. "Why?"
"My parents are going away this weekend leaving me in charge of the house and they said if I promise to make sure the house is spotless when they get back, I could have some people over"
"I'm down for that" Wade says.
"Yeah let's do it!" Molly jumps excitedly.
"We can watch movies and play video games, it's gonna be fun" Sean grins.
I smile at him.
But then my smile fades slightly. I really want to go but because my mum hasn't met any of my new friends yet. She won't let me go.
"What's up Signe?" Amy asks.
"I don't think my mum will allow me to come because she hasn't met any of you yet, so she doesn't really trust you" I say sadly.
"What if a few of us came to your house for dinner? Then she could meet us and get to know us." Molly suggests smiling kindly at me.
That might be a good idea.
I smile at her.
"That could work, I'll talk to her tonight"
~~~
The girls and I start walking to the library because the guys have a meeting with their sports teacher. Probably something about not taking part enough knowing them.
"So how's Sean, Signe?" Mary smirks at me.
I look at her confused. "What do you mean?"
"Oh come on! You stare at him enough!" Amy laughs.
I grin at her. "And what about you and Mark? You were staring at him for about 15 minutes in class earlier!"
She tries to hide her blush in her hair but fails.
"Aww, our little Amy has a crush" Molly giggles.
"Stop it guys! I don't know what to do" Amy frowns.
"Just tell him how you feel, I did and now I couldn't be happier" Marzia chips in happily.
"But what if he doesn't feel the same way..? I'll feel awkward everytime I'm around him" she sighs sadly.
"I'll talk to Bob, see if I can get anything out of him" Mandy grins.
"I'm sure he does like you Amy, I've seen him glance at you a lot" Molly hooks her arm with Amy's.
Amy smiles "I don't know guys.. But thanks"

A/N at the end of the next chapter.
Two in one day, what is the occasion!? :D
(Spoiler alert: there is no occasion ;D)