|5|

"Mum?" I call out as I open the door to the house.
"In here sweetie!" I hear her call out from the kitchen.
I walk in to see her in her apron cooking something over the stove.
"Hey honey, how was school?" She sings spinning round making her wavy hair flow across her back.
I smile at her.
"Good thanks. Can I ask you something?"
"Of course sweetie, what's wrong?" She questions worriedly. She walks over to me and sits me down at he table.
"Oh no, nothing's wrong. It's just.. I want to hang out with my new friends next weekend, but I know how you feel about me hanging around outside of school with people you haven't met yet. So could a few of them possibly come over for dinner one night?" I ask quietly.
Her face turns up into a smile.
"Yes, of course darling!" She says excitedly. "How about tomorrow night?"
"That should be great. I'll ask them and see who can make it" I hug her tightly, "thanks mum"
"That's okay" she pulls away and kisses my forehead. "I can't wait to meet these friends of yours. You've talked about a few of them before haven't you? Molly I think was one of them right?" She turns back to the stove.
"Yeah! Molly and Sean helped me in the first class, I think I told you that, and there's a few more of them" I smile.
"That's right, I remember"
"I've got some homework to do. Can you call me when dinner is ready?"
"Yeah, okay we'll talk some more during dinner, I want to know it bit more about your friends before I meet them"
I walk up the stairs into my room. I immediately fall backwards onto my bed and breathe.
I take out my phone and message our group chat.
Me - Hey, is anyone free to come over for dinner tomorrow after school? :)
I put my phone down beside me and close my eyes for a few minutes until I hear a ding.
Molly - Hiya, I can do tomorrow! I'm assuming your mum said yes then :)
Me - Yeah, my mums very excited to meet a few of you :D
Sean - I can come too ;)
Amy - I'll come too. I can't wait to meet your mum, I bet she's cool! :D
Me - Well I think she's cool so you probably will too :D
Mark - And me! I want to meet the woman who birthed you!
Sean - MARK why?! XD
Mark - What? There's nothing wrong with that!!
Me - haha XD
We talk for another 5 minutes before I'm called down for dinner.
Me - Sorry guys, gotta go. I'll speak to you later <3
I put down my phone and walk downstairs.
"Did you get in touch with your friends?" Mum asks as she places our food on the table and sits down.
"Yeah, four can come if that's okay" I smile taking a sip of water.
"That's great! I'll make a lasagne!" Mum smiles. "Who's coming then?"
"Molly, Sean, Mark and Amy" I say I between mouthfuls.
"Oh good. Tell me a bit about them then" she replies.
"Well they all like video games just like me" I smile "Molly is very kind and considerate, she's also very smart and she likes cats. Sean loves coffee and can be very loud, but he's also very sweet and calming too. Mark can be very inappropriate sometimes, he's so funny and has one of the best laughs of the group. And Amy is very caring and she also has a crush on Mark but don't tell her I said that" I giggle.
My mum laughs. "Well they sound lovely, I can't wait to meet them. Don't worry, I won't tell anyone" she whispers the end part.
I grin. I can't wait either.

Yo peeps! Whatup? How's it hangin'? XD
I hope you enjoyed these two chapters, let me know :)
Just so you know: I won't be posting any chapters or one shots for the next 10 days as I am going away tomorrow and there will be NO internet or wifi!! 😭
How am I gonna survive without Jackaboy videos? 😭😭 the answer is I don't know..
But when I get back I promise I'll post a new chapter and a new Septiishu one shot (and I'll be catching up on videos as well :D)
Have a fun week and a bit guys! <3