Chapter 1

It was a very cloudy day and I wasn't in a good mood..... I took a walk because I just heard that my mom is marrying my enemy's father which would make us sisters.. As I'm walking lost in thought I find myself on the floor and a man standing in front of me.. "I'm sorry" the man said while gesturing a hand to take me up but me being in no mood didn't acknowledge his kind gesture instead I try getting up myself. "You should watch where you are going" I said, seeing him give me a devilish grin. He's one of the most handsome guys I ever saw in my life. Oh shit I'm starting. "You are the one that bumped into me then bring rude after now you are there staring at me with those beautiful eyes of yours" he said making me blush instantly.. I know I'm not pretty because I'm fat with no curve at all... All I had was big boobs and a flat ass... In that thought I got up and walked away before I reached a far I heard footsteps behind me. "That was rude, you just walked away without saying bye, thanks or even telling me your name"the man said.
"I'm sorry, you caught me on a bad day, I'm not in a good mood so sorry for my behavior, thanks by the way and my name is Alrielle"I said with a smile. "Nice boobs I mean nice name" he said and blush in embarrassment."and you said I was rude"I said while chuckling. "I'm sorry"he said with a shy smile"my name I August" he said with a shy smile... "Your name is my birth month"I said. "That's next month, which day is it?" He ask.."the 21st"... He look at me with a smile"I have the same birth date as yours but mine is in June"he said and I smile"that's kool I guess".
"Well, mmhmm, can I see u again?" He ask. "Sure, mhmm text me. My number is 3425686" I said then he hugged me and walked away. I was surprise by his actions..

While I walk home I find myself thinking about about him and smiling. Suddenly I find myself in a very happy mood singing a song from sponge Bob out loud "f is for friends who do stuff together u is for u and me n is for anywhere and anytime at all down here in the deep blue sea".. I went silent when I realise that people are staring at me weirdly. That was my cue to go home...... At the door of my house I receive a message from August saying he was going to ask me out when he saw me but I wasn't in a good mood and he didn't want to hear no. I stood at the door doing a victory dance before going in side. Immediately my mood changed when I saw my mom and that ummm man hugging and smiling all happy together. Don't get me wrong I'm happy that my mom is happy and found love but I wish it wasn't with my enemy's dad. I had a little scenario of me being Cinderella and she was my evil step sister. She was eating and throwing food at me while I was cleaning the floor... But that wouldn't happen though because her dad is very nice, ohh and I almost forget that he's very rich. My mom only found that out after the engagement and they were dating for 2 years almost 3..

I went upstairs and have a bath and then went to lay down I heard a voice and instantly recognize it. Its my father. He is not human but he was a mixture of werewolf and maybe witch because he healed my hand once while chanting some strange words so basically he's an hybrid. He was also the king of the underworld so I hardly spend time with him and I knew why he and my mother didn't last...
I got out of bed and hug him "how is the future queen doing" he said"I'm not talking that title dad, unfortunately a human can't take the thrown" I said then my dad facial expression changed. "That's why I came here Darling, umm how can I say this, I um I mean you have power darling but I cast a spell on u to keep u safe when you where younger because you couldn't control your powers then" he said. I was kinda sad but more excited but i had to act disappointed because I like messing with my father's brain. "I'm sorry dad but you must be kidding me. After all these years I thought I wasn't worth much in this world because I didn't have anything you had and now you are telling me I have powers" I yelled although deep down I wanted to laugh. I saw my dad sat down and he look really sad "I'm sorry sweetheart but I wanted to protect you. Please forgive me" he said and I couldn't hold my laugh any longer. I bursted out him laughter.
He gave me a puzzled look
"I was messing with you" I said
he started laughing then got serious.
"We have a lot to talk about and it's serious so no joking around" he said
I am now puzzled

,.............................

New at this writing thing