chapter 2

I stared at my daddy trying to analyse the bullshxt he just said to me. Like in no fucking way I'm going to give up my life and move to the underworld with him. I'm perfectly fine with these humans.. Yes they all smell weird but that's fucking OK..

Well if you are puzzle by what's happening then you are in the same position as I am.

2 hours earlier

Dad: Arielle this is serious so stop laughing like a maniac
Me: OK OK I'm sorry. What is it you wanna talk about that's so "serious".
Dad: think u wanna sit for this.

Me being stubborn says I'm okay standing

Dad: Arielle OK please don't be mad but you have to come and live with me in the underworld. Your mother agreed too so it makes no sense in you arguing about it. My decision is final.

With that said he disappeared in front of me.. And boyy was I mad.

I walked over to my bed and lay there looking at the celling then a idea popped in my head..

I took out my phone and realise that august called me. Damn it I missed his call. I called back and a smile crept on my face when he answer immediately.

August: I thought for a second you gave me a wrong number.
Me: I was contemplating to do that but i was too lazy to create a number right there, lying is hard maaayynne.

August: well I called to ask if u wanna go out Tomorrow but please don't run into me again cause I think I have a few broken ribs now.
Me: (laughs) I think you hit your head too cause I'm not going anywhere with u until I know more about you. You can be a serial killer for all I know. (A sexy serial killer I thought to myself)
August chuckled and said : damn mami I didn't know you'd reject me like that I'm truly wounded.
Me: you better get use to that now boy. You gonna get curved more often. Amma go to sleep now so amma call u tomorrow so we can talk better OK.
August: aite mami I'll hear from yah.

I could hear the smirk in his voice. I already like this dude and I just met him. Maybe he's my mate but he's human so I guess not.

I went to sleep immediately after and I started to dream about me and August in the underworld except he's a werewolf not a human. We were being attached by some enchanters so we were bound to lose but then all of a sound a enchanter came from behind us and save our life's before I could see her face I was awaken by a cold substance that I discovered to ice water.

Mom!!!!

I got up shutting
Me: what the hell mom?!! Its summer after all why the hell did u wake me and you better have a good reason for this

Mom: we need to leave now Arielle. Pack a change of clothes.
Me: mom why?? Huh? Why so early?! cause obviously we aren't in danger.
Mom: we are going to see something that only happen once every decade. So get the fuck up with yo punkass

Me: please mom don't every talk like that I'm up I'm up. Dammmnn mommy.

I went to the bathroom bathe and got dressed.
I was wearing a black shorts and a red top with a red converse.

I think i should bring my camera since this only happen once a decade and I'm only 16
So its gonna happen again when I'm 26 and that's a long wait to see whatever this is again.

I went downstairs only to see my mom sucking the face of my soon to be step father. I almost forgot he lived here with his bitch of a daughter.
I guess they are coming along too. yay this is gonna be a fun and exciting morning(note the sarcasm).
I walked in the kitchen and took a apple as I waited for these people to be ready to leave.

Now living with dad doesn't seem bad at all

...............

Short chapter I know but as I said I'm not a writer...