6 Months Ago

I've had so many doubts about myself and you made me feel so whole. I felt in good hands like the Allstate commercials. Our first kiss was in my neighbors back yard. I trusted you with my DNA. I trusted yours on mine. Yours in mine. I trusted you, and only you. We always joked about taking road trips together, watching the sun rise together, camping together, shopping together, working out in the gym together, going out for dinner together. Everything together. I miss the long nights we had full of laughs, kisses and sweet hugs, but what I miss the most is you. Just you. It didn't matter if you were an hour away, you would come see me if I was upset. You trusted me like I trusted you. I remember the day you asked me to be yours like it was a couple days ago. You took me to get pizza and cannoli's. Once we had our take-out you held my hand while driving into my neighborhood and said "hey, I want you to be mine. No one else's. You hear that? I love you." That day I cried so hard because you never said "I love you," you didn't know what love was so you never said it, and hearing that come out of your mouth that one day was just beautiful. I could never imagine breaking up back then.