Chapter 10 Pizza and Pandas!

"Panda!". I shouted.

After an hour of eating slowly and washing, I began to feel lonely. I wandered around the house. Looking into every room, Panda was nowhere. I opened the last door in the hallway of the bottom floor and peeked in. From the looks of it, it was the study room. It had pale green walls, one big window and tons of book shelves and a small desk. It was quite empty though, no paintings, flowers, curtains or even a chair. As I went to leave, I heard a creaking sound. Maybe a floor board being stepped on. I looked back into the room.

"Panda you in there? I'm sorry bout before". I whispered.

I don't know why but I was scared and I couldn't help but whisper. I mean after watching all those scary movies who isn't a little paranoid. And to make it worse I hadn't seen any of Js men lurking around. Meaning it was just me and Panda in the house. And Panda wasn't hard to spot and the room wasn't big. I turned around cautiously this time, closing the door behind me. I tiptoed away into safety aka the kitchen. I mean I'm
surround by food and water sounds safe to me. I got some juice out the fridge and quickly ran to the living room. I fell onto the leather couch letting myself mould into it. I put on some tv and tried watching but o ended up zoning out still hearing the voices in the tv blabbing on and then eventually falling asleep.

1 hour later

I lifted my head as a loud ding trumpeted in my ears. For a second I thought it might of been my raging headache bugging me but soon realised someone was at the door. I stood and looked around deciding what to do. Should I open it? Should I call for panda? Or shall I simply just leave it. The best thing to do was call for Panda so that's exactly what I did. I crept out to the hallway slowly.

"Hey panda! Problems aside I really need you to open the door!". I shouted.

I didn't know where the fuck he was but he better have heard me. After waiting for a while and the doorbell continuously ringing. I got up and went to investigate for myself. I carefully walked into the foyer. I had to make sure they thought nobody was home for now. I got closer to the door and looked through the keyhole. A sigh of relief and a little bit of stupidity came over me as I realised it was just a pizza man. Panda must of got hungry after all that hard work of hiding from me. I opened the door and smiled.

"Hey! Someone ordered pizza". The pizza delivery guy smiled.

He was tall and had fluffy brown hair. He reminded me a lot of somebody I use to date. I nodded my head awkwardly taking the pizza from his hands.

"You had a much deeper voice on the phone". He laughed.

I panicked for a moment before thinking of what to say. What if I wasn't suppose to talk about panda existing? I had to make up some bullshit.

"Yeh my phones fucked up". I laughed awkwardly.

"You home alone?".

He blurted out avoiding what I had just said.

"Yeh actually I'm home sitting so I need to get my money from upstairs, if you don't mind could you wait a minute? You could come in and sit down too". I smiled.

Dammit. I was left with no money. I had to find panda or some money to pay this guy. The delivery guy nodded and put his thumb up at me as I walked away. I ran upstairs into J's room. I started by rummaging through his bedside tables and I grinned as I found a ten dollar bill scrunched up right at the back. But that probably wouldn't be enough... As I began to dash over to his closest, I paused as I felt a presence in the room. Panda! I quickly turned around and realised it want panda. The pizza guy stood at the doorway with a mischievous smirk on his face.

"It's awfully rude to explore a customers house ya know". I said holding my hips.

"You know it would be 'awfully' stupid if I put a opportunity like this to waste! A hot girl in a home alone with me...". He smiled creepily before walking towards me.

Fuck. I didn't have anything on me. However I'm sure I could take this guy down. But I prayed anyways that Panda would come at the right moment and beat his ass. The guy closer to me and I began backing up until my body hit the wall behind me. I face palmed myself.

"Well your doing all the work for me". He laughed.

His laugh was full of evil but it was nothing like J's. Joker's made me smile and filled my stomach full of butterflies. This guys made me nauseous and made me overfill with anger.

"You don't want to mess with me". I warned him.

"Oh trust me I do". He smirked.

He put his arms above my shoulders and pinned me to the wall. I cringed as he lowered his face and took my scent in. Oh god. Please no.

"Get your greasy self off me!". I shouted.

The guy looked up at me and took a pistol out of his pocket. I gulped. However just as I prayed. Panda came strolling in. He darted his eyes towards me and began running. He kicked the guy in the ass. The guy fell to the floor. I jumped over him and before running to Panda, I kicked him too. Panda grabbed me and began running downstairs. We hid in the study room.

"Don't you have a gun?". I asked him.

He shook his head and signalled me to stay quiet. The hairs on my neck shivered as I heard footsteps walking down the stairs.

"He's coming...". I winced.

Panda shook his head at me. He couldn't hear it so obviously he wouldn't believe it.

"Please trust me, I can hear better than most humans". I looked at him.

Like before he put his hands on the side of his face and pretended to be shocked. Just as I went to slap him. The study room door flew open and panda fell back onto the the bookcase.

"Found you". Was the last thing he said.

As if we were meant to survive. The floor below us opened up and gobbled us up. We tumbled down onto a cold concrete floor. We could still hear the footsteps and echoes of somebody talking above us. Although we could on nearly died. I had never had this much fun just staying home.

"Panda! We found a secret room!". I exclaimed.

We both began jumping around like little kids touching everything around us. It was a cold room full of tv screens, chairs, documents and most importantly a mini fridge. As I walked to the fridge, the echoes and footsteps got louder; I shrugged it off. I opened it up and saw a bottle of vodka. I picked it up and turned to panda. I had a great idea in my head!

"Let's get drun...". I stopped.

A gun shot went off and something dropped to the floor. Probably the body of the pizza man.

"Jokers home". I half smiled.

The panda nodded then animated himself dying. I thought for a minute before realising what he meant. Guilt invaded me. This was my fault. I let the dumb pervert pizza guy in.

"You think Js going to kill you?". I shouted.

The panda nodded and then gloomily walked over to a chair and sat down staring at the floor. He wasn't wrong. Joker would probably be furious. But I wasn't going to let that happen! I was going to stand up and show him how strong I was. Panda was not going to be the next harambe!

"He'll have to kill me first then...". I smirked.

HEY GUYS! Hope you liked this chapter! It was dedicated to all you pania shippers out there! Think they just became friends haha! Also Ik I said I wasn't going upload two chapters today but I love you guys too much! AND DW NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE ARIA AND JOKER!!!! DONT FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT!

hope you liked that joke I made at the end with panda being harambe. Aria being the child and joker being the gunman. HAHAHAHA. I'm not funny. Help me pls.

PLEASE VOTE.
Lol I'm
So desperate.

ITS REALLY LATE AT NIGHT FORGIVE ME!