Chapter 15 Extreme Overreacting

Jennifer and I sat down at the breakfast bar and ordered some food. I put my phone on silent and turned to Jennifer. I wanted my attention completely on her, I didn't want J ringing me and ruining this bonding experience.

"So how's life going for you?". I asked.

I smiled as she let out a small laugh. She always did that when I said things I wouldn't normally say.

"Good actually, my pay check got raised, I've found a new apartment that I'm thinking about getting, my sister is getting married and I've met this guy from out of town...". She said with joy.

She smiled as she mentioned the guy she's been talking to. I was glad good things were coming to her. She deserves all of it. I had to examine this guy good though. No fuckboys for my best friend.

"That's great! I'm so happy for you but how have I not met this lucky man yet? Wait don't answer that, I know why...". I sighed, I was a psychopath after all.

Jennifer rolled her eyes at me. This action always reminded me of my mother, not because she rolled her eyes, but because she did and said things that made me roll my eyes.

"Don't make assumptions, I was just about to invite you for lunch, he's invited two of his friends so I'm inviting you". She smiled shaking her head.

I looked at her, a smile creeping on my face. I just nodded unable to speak. She began laughing. I probably looked like a lost child. I joined in.

"I missed us". I said shyly.

"I did too".

After eating some food, we headed out of the restaurant, deciding what to do next. Before I could suggest something my phone started ringing. My phone was on silent though. I pulled my phone out and realised it wasn't my phone. I mean my phone was in my pocket but this one I had just pulled out wasn't mine. A unknown caller was ringing it. I declined it. It was the phone I found in J's driveway... That reminded me that Robin didn't even call me. This might be his phone.

"I'm thinking we could go do some shopping". Jennifer said.

"Sounds great, let's go". I smiled linking my arm with hers.

I put the phone away. I'll investigate it later.

"Let's go through the back way instead of crossing all these roads". She said as we began walking.

She must be on some drugs...

"Somebody wants to die". I scowled her.

"You're basically a super ninja, I'm not scared!". She laughed.

She dragged me through the tight alley way that literally led to a chain of stores. I followed behind. I wasn't scared, I was just being cautious. I mean I could be superman or even batman and one day maybe I wouldn't be able to kick ass. Even though I better than both of them combined...My thoughts were interrupted as Jenny smacked my arm and began whispering.

"Maybe we should go back, some man is coming our way". She whispered.

I sighed and turned around but there waiting was a man dressed in a suit. I turned the other way and a man similarly dressed was standing there too. I was panicking now.

"Jen stay behind me". I whispered quietly.

She did exactly as I said and stood behind me closely. I kept my body diagonal so I could see both of them. Jen stood behind me pressed against the brick wall. I could practically hear her heartbeat.

"What the fuck do you guys want?". I said in my normal tone.

They both laughed creating this eerie atmosphere. The man on the right huffed as he came running. I rolled my eyes as I kicked him in the gut and he fell to the ground groaning. However before I could listen to Jen congratulating me, everything went pitch black as a needle slowly plunged into my neck and trickles of blood rolled down my collar bone.

A few hours later

I groaned in pain as a intense pain came about on my cheek. I opened my heavy eyes and a bright neon light covered by a dark figure met with my eyes. I tried to move my hands but I was too weak. I closed my eyes and dropped my neck, lowering my body further down the chair. Slowly my hearing chimed in and I started hearing voices and some sort of music.

"Sorry I had to do that, you wouldn't wake up any other way".

My hearing focused on a raspy voice. The Joker. As my strength regained, I rubbed my eyes and opened them up. I was on some sort of sofa in a club. J was staring down at me with a smile. My heart beat raised as the flashing lights hit my face. Death. My teeth began chattering, I curled myself into a small ball. I rocked myself as I tried to clam myself down. It's okay. You did it once. You can do it again.

"Shh". He whispered.

He put his hand on my lower back, massaging me. I calmed down instantly. Toxic touch. I released the tight grip I had on myself and looked up at J. He stared at me with his ice blue eyes concern filling them. Without noticing our faces came closer, he stared down at my lips then back at me. My heart was leaping out of my chest. Craving our lips to touch. As much as I wanted it, needed it. I couldn't give in. I broke the moment by looking away. I heard him growl silently as his fisted balled up. He stood up.

"Can we go have some fun now pumpkin?". He said smiling, anger still present in his voice.

If I say no. I'm giving him, showing him I'm weak. I'm strong, stronger than him. Show him who you are. No regular pumpkin. Halloween pumpkin.

"Of course". I smiled.

I stood up and lowered my top, revealing some cleavage. He growled instantly. He was allowed to be topless, so I was allowed to do what the fuck I wanted...I'm sure of it. As much as my body needed some extreme rest, I was going to be partying tonight.

"Let's go then". I grunted walking in front of him.

He stared at me up and down before overtaking me. I followed him...possibly to hell.

DO YOU GUYS WANT SMUT IN THE NEXT CHAPTER? OMGGGGGGG HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH

DONT FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT! recently I get no comments, that makes me sad :(

THANKS FOR GETTING ME TO 2K READS! LOVE YOU MY LOVELIES