~1~

Peyton's pov:

I decided to edit the book and fix it up so I hope it's better, please vote and share☺️

Sirens. Police sirens to be exact was all I could hear, well that was my sign to get out of the burger place I had broken into. What can I say I got peckish so I broke in. I start walking out the place crushing glass under my feet.

Before I even got to the shattered glass door I had broken moments ago a very familiar face comes in "sup Benny boy how's it hanging" I salute officer Ben, yeah I know him very well let's just say this isn't our first encounter. "Ahh Miss. Hart how am I not surprised"

"Oh sweetheart sorry to disappoint" I fake a pout. "Well you know the drill, get in the car and please I rather not chase you this time"

"Well my feet do hurt so I guess I won't run"

"Thank you but your father is gonna be mad young lady"

"Screw him he doesn't know how to have fun" I wink at officer Ben and get in the police car. The ride to my house was the usual Ben telling me how this isn't gonna get me very far and blah blah blah. You might be thinking how come I'm not getting arrested well my dad gets me out of these situations.

It's basically him trying to keep it out of the media cause God forbid I ruin his well branded name.

--------------------------------------

"WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU PEYTON THIS IS BECOMING A HABIT THAT NEEDS TO BE STOPPED"

"Daddy you just need to learn and have some fun once in a while take a walk on the wild side" when I got home let's just say my father was beyond furious that his face was purple. "Wild side my ass this is becoming harder and harder to keep out of the papers Peyton" and there he goes again talking about how I'm scaring the last name Hart.

"This is your last straw, screw up again and I'm sending you to boarding school" I looked at him like he was crazy. "Your joking"

"No I'm not joking Peyton I've had enough of this shit" well well well looks like daddy dearest finally cracked. "Fuck this man"

"Watch your mouth young lady" I storm out his office. "Oh by the way your grounded and we have an event planned this weekend and you need to be there so don't try sneaking away!" I heard him yell. Great just great I'm used to getting caught and the usual punishment but come boarding school I'm never going there.
I call my best friend Tyler to fill him in on the latest news.

"No way boarding school"

"Yup" I say popping the p.

"Sheesh well don't do anything to piss him off cause we kinda need you in America"

I laughed, We've been talking for an hour now. Me and Tyler have been friends since elementary I wanted his sandwich and he told me no so I pushed him out the seat and started eating his sandwich then he pushed me back and that's how our friendship began.

"Listen I love to continue talking but I got a stupid history test tomorrow that I have to study for"

"Ewe history"I said laughing "Yea well ewe all you want but I gotta pass some how so see you tomorrow"

"I guess bye loser"

"Bye pey"

After we hung up the phone I felt bored I to had a history test but I usually pass them without the hard work. I decided to head downstairs for some food.

My twin sister Melanie was in the kitchen making out with I don't know some guy, we aren't identical and we tried are best not to look like each other I died my hair blonde and she kept it brown, she's tanner I'm paler, you get the drift. I walk to the fridge taking out my delicious peach yogurt and start counting how long she could hold her breath cause legit this dude was cutting off all her air.