Chapter 1

Chapter 1

'Come on Sam! We're going to be late' shouted Tom from the bottom of the stairs.

'Sorry! 1 minute!' replied Sam. 'Have the girls got everything they need?'

'Girls?' Tom asked the girls.

'Yes daddy' Alexa answered her father innocently. 

'Yep' Emily confidently replied.

'Good. Where is Liv?' Tom asked his girls.

'I think she is upstairs daddy' Emily told her father.

'Liv!' Tom shouted up the stairs.

'Yes daddy?' Olivia answered.

'Can you come down now; have you got everything you need?' Tom asked his daughter as she came bouncing down the stairs.

'I think I have everything'

'Good girl. Sam?!' Tom yelled, getting impatient.

‘Coming Tom!' Sam runs down the stairs carrying a massive bag. 

'How much stuff do you need?'

‘Most of it is toiletries and anyway you have more stuff than me.' Sam.

‘Are we going now?!' Alexa whined, bored of waiting.

‘Yes, sorry babie' Sam told her little girl.

‘Let’s go then. Jamie is in the car.' Tom told his wife and daughters. Sam thanked him and lead out of the house with the triplets following carrying their own Disney themed suitcase. Tom locked up the house and helped the girls put their bags in the boot. He got in the car and started the engine.

'Seat belts on?!' Sam asked the girls

'Yes mummy' the girls said at the same time and burst out laughing.

'Okay you three, off we go!'  Tom said as he pulled out and made the way to the ED to drop the kids off so Sam and him could go and celebrate their 10th wedding anniversary.