Chapter 11

Chapter 11

"Omg, I'm so happy for you guys!" Linda congratulated them loudly. Ash poked his head into the cubicle hearing this.

"What's going on in here?" Ash asked.

"Umm, well Tom and I have found a house that we like and we might be moving... But don't worry, it is still in Holby!" Sam told Ash, knowing that no one else would say anything.

"Oh, okay. Hope all goes well." Ash told Sam and Tom and Ash left the cubicle.

"Sam!" Tom told Sam off.

"I'm sorry, I didn't know what to say and I knew they didn't want the truth coming out." Sam reasoned with Tom.

"OMG, I'm so sorry Zo, I didn't think I was just too excited." Linda apologised.

"It's okay Lindz, what's done is done. Thanks for that Sam and Tom what was so bad about what Sam told Ash?" Zoe asked Tom.

"It's just well, it's kind of true." Tom told them, hoping that it was alright to tell them seeing as she had just told Ash.

"Really?!" Zoe asked confused as to why Sam hadn't told her, she thought they told each other everything now, the same with Linda, she couldn't get mad at what Linda did, that was just who she was... She wasn't the best at keeping secrets either, but she couldn't keep it from her, they had been best friends for too long to keep something like the fact she was having a baby from her.

"Yeah, I'm sorry I didn't tell you, it has just been a little over whelming," Sam told them looking at Tom who now had Olivia peacefully sleeping in his arms.