chapter 2

"I wonder if I will see another UFO tonight.." wondered Oikawa as he stared at the pitch black sky with barely any stars being brighter than the street lights. " Wouldn't it just be nice to live somewhere where there is no lights." Oikawa mumbled as he put his arms behind his head, onto the rough texture of the roof.

" Oi, shittykawa. " said Iwazumi by the side of the house, looking up. " I know your up there."

Oikawa grinned knowing that Iwazumi came to talk to him. " Maybe it's not Oikawa. What if it's an alien." Oikawa teased.

Iwazumi mutters " You defiantly are not human... for sure. " Iwazumi climbs onto the roof, using Oikawas window frame.

" What's that supposed to mean? " Oikawas grin turns into a slight frown as he sits up and looks at Iwazumi walking towards him. 

Iwazumi stands by Oikawa and looks up " Nothing.. "

Oikawa pouts. " What does he mean 'nothing', it's totally something." Oikawa thinks to himself, staring at Iwazumi looking at the dim stars.

" Can I ask why you came to see the lovely Tooru this fine night? " Oikawa smiled and looked at Iwazumi's butt.

Iwazumi turned a bit and smirked, making Oikawa blush and look up at the stars. " Everyone else was busy and you were the last person that I could think off. " Iwazumi side looks Oikawa.

Oikawa looks at Iwazumi and turns a bit more red. " Mean, Iwa-chan. "

" Don't look at me like that. " Oikawa thought.

" Stupid shittykawa. " said Iwazumi as he turns to leave.

Oikawa unintentionally gets up and reaches out for Iwazumi's wrist " Wai-" Oikawa realized what he was doing and pulled back his hand, holding it away from his crush.

" Did you say something? " Iwazumi turns slightly.

" I-I just said bye.. " Oikawa looks down at the roof, upset that Iwazumi is leaving.

" Don't look like that. " thinks Iwazumi, a frown pulling at his lips. " Bye, Oikawa. " Iwazumi got off the roof and walked back home.

"it's harder to leave when you do." Iwazumi said quietly under his sigh.

" Bye. "

Oikawa watched Iwazumi disappear into the shadows on the sidewalk.

Oikawa was the only person Iwazumi thought of that night.