Think About You(KeiMin)

A/N=

1)Min_Soul has requested for KeiMin

Thank you for requesting and please do let me know how it is!

Any requests anyone has then just comment and I'll add it in for you :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HUGE HUGE HUGE THANK YOU to everyone who has voted and commented on all of my chapters!

I love you all and am very grateful for your support <3 <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jimin angrily got out of his house,slamming his front door as he entered into the cold and dark world that he didn't wanted to interact with.He angrily ruffled his orange hair as he walked towards the destination that he had in mind to visit,which was almost turning out to be a everyday thing.

I was a fool but I am back to where I was

As a couple of faces past by him on the street he chose not to look or stare at any of them,properly not to scare them off with the intense glare he had on his face.Jimin knew he wanted to be happy but with how things were turning out to be right now,it was hard for him to even give someone a small smile.His heart was filled with nothing but unhappiness and pain that he wanted to get rid of yet he knew it was impossible.

I'm so sorry but it's too late to be forgiven.

He sat down at the corner of the bartender,wanting to be alone with his thoughts and feelings that refused to let him go.He felt very powerless as his emotions were getting the best of him each day,turning him into an angry and sad monster that wanted something that he couldn't have.

Jimin immediately looked at the bartender,who understood that he wanted to have his usual hence giving the man what he wanted as the bartender had already predicted that he was back here for another night filled of drinking in sorrow and grumbling to himself in pain,a sensitive side of the man that only the bartender had seen from him.

Do you still think about me?

He chuckled at himself for his poor state of being,feeling quite sorry for the state that he was in but then again feeling quite ridiculous since it was his fault that his condition was like this in the first place. 

*You're a fucking stupid stupid man Jimin!* Jimin drank his drink in one shot, ordering the bartender to make more for him.

Every time I picture you in my mind, I still think about you

He couldn't even remember how much drinks he had already drank as he struggled to even sit up straight. His head was on the desk,laughing yet crying at the same time with his hands both grabbing handful strands of hairs as he tightly closed his hands.He tried his best to erase the memories and feelings yet they refused to be removed and were getting even more stronger over him,forcing him to recognise and acknowledge their existence.

I think about you but you ain't know

Jimin took out his wallet from his pocket and opened it to see the picture that he was dying to see and that face that his mind and heart refused to forget.He stared at the picture before slowly touching it as if the person was there to greet him with that same friendly smile it had on the picture,suddenly making him to cry as he held his wallet tightly in his hands.

*Why the fuck did I do that?!* He cursed himself till this day for ruining everything. *Fuck sake!* 

Jimin groaned to himself as he tried hard to think about the happy times he spent with her,the most important person of his life that still is important to him but to her,could he say the same? He scoffed as he knew he could say different.