The Eye(RapSoul Part 2)

After a break up that hasn't ended, I'm saying goodbye to this break up

Namjoon started to open his eyes and saw that he was in a patient bed, he looked down to notice that his leg was bandaged. He couldn't remember how the car accident happened but now here he was, in an vulnerable condition because of that incident. He turned his head to the side and saw his wife's ex-lover had his arm around his wife, causing him to frown that this was the first sight he had to see when he gained consciousness. They both weren't aware that he had gained conscious as their backs were facing him but he just wanted to be away from it all so he wouldn't be more hurt than he already was. For him, it was like they were flaunting their love and teasing him about his loss and how he was not Soojung's husband anymore.

''Namjoon, you're awake.'' Soojung walked over to see her husband.

''Sorry if I was disturbing anything!'' Namjoon glared at the two. ''Why don't I just leave so you two can continue whatever you had going on.''

''No, Sunggyu was just---'' Soojung was interrupted.

''I don't care! I don't need to know anything!'' Namjoon wanted to hear nothing.

''Please Namjoon, whatever you're thinking, it's---'' Soojung wanted to explain herself that she was stressed over his health and how her ex-lover was just comforting her.

''It's nothing like that, isn't it?'' Namjoon scoffed. ''You're telling me this when I just saw all that in front of my own eyes?! What excuse are you going to make? That you were in a huge problem and he just had to wrap his arm around you etc. etc. all that, isn't it?''

''Namjoon, he was just trying to comfort me because I was stressed about your condition!'' Soojung wanted him to believe her.

''Do you really think I'm a huge idiot that would believe anything you would tell me?!'' Namjoon felt insulted that his wife was lying to him.

''Please believe me, I'm not lying to you.'' Soojung sighed.

''What's the point of even caring whether I believe you or not? I'm not anyone that you would even try to explain or reason with!'' Namjoon replied. ''Besides you signed the divorce papers so even if you do anything with Sunggyu then---''

''Enough, just stop it!'' Soojung angrily exclaimed.

It has all ended, it has all stopped

''That's exactly what I'm saying to you for the millionth time, just stop it already!'' Namjoon angrily exclaimed back. ''Stop this drama now! The truth is that you're still in love with Sunggyu and I should have known all this was going to happen ever since you signed the damn divorce papers.''

''Don't bring him into this, you sent me the papers in the first place.'' Soojung argued.

''Because you compelled me to do it.'' Namjoon spoke back to her. ''If you ever felt anything for me then you wouldn't have signed the papers in the first place but no, you were in such a hurry to get back to Sunggyu right? All I am in your life is a toy, just a stupid damn toy that you're done using.''

''Enough, Namjoon!'' Sunggyu raised his voice. ''Before you speak again, why don't you shut up and think first.''

''Oh how sweet, here comes Romeo to defend her!'' Namjoon rolled his eyes. ''I haven't even started to say anything bad about Soojung yet you're already ready to defend and fight for her isn't it? But that isn't going to change the truth that Soojung has done nothing but use me!''

''How could you say something like that about me?'' Soojung couldn't believe what Namjoon was saying. ''What have I even done?''

''You've just played and ruined my life and now you're here asking me what you've done?!'' Namjoon glared at Soojung. ''You two should have just told me that you both wanted to be with each other cause I would have just backed off besides you two are pretty good actors I must say! You both act like you aren't around each other much when everyone is around yet when you two are alone, you both----''