Movies and more training

(Fawn's P.O.V.)

I woke up when someone started knocking on my door. "Come in." I mumbled into my pillow. Zero poked her head in smiling. "Are you still happy cause Jeff said you're cool?" I asked. She nodded. I laughed. "You're so weird." I said sitting up. Jeff poked his head in at that moment. "Hey Zero, training time." He said. "Jeff! I could've been changing!" I said throwing a pillow at him. He pulled his head out of the way in time. "Mis-" I cut him off with another pillow. "Go away no one likes you!" I yelled.

Zero looked at me with a dead pan look on her face. "Oh be quiet." I said reading her thoughts. She got up and walked out. I put on my usual clothes, Band shirt and jeans and went downstairs to see the front door open, most of the pastas were outside. "Whats going on?" I asked Toby who was standing in the back, of course neither of us could see cause we ere to short. "Zero and Jeff and Zero are training but I can't see whats going on. "I got this." I said pulling out my sword and lighting it.

"Outta the way! " I yelled walking forward. The pastas made way for us as we made our way to the front. "Fawn! Hi!" Sally said as Toby and I sat next to her. "Hi Sally, hows her training going?" I asked looking at Zero as she dodged another blow from Jeff. "Amazing actually, she's got a few more cuts than you did." Jane said leaning against one of the posts that held up the roof above the porch. "Yeah, me her used to gout outside and practice once I finished my sword and armor." I said holding the sword out in front of me.

"Armor?" Jane and Toby asked. I ran back upstairs and put it and the prosthetic on. I walked back outside, the second I did all eyes, even non-existent eyes, were on me. "That is awesome." Jeff said walking up onto the porch. "Thanks. I said and sat down again. "What's with these, and these?" Toby asked pointing to a small loop in the side of my thigh and three openings on my back

"Hang on i'll show you." I said standing up. I focused on shifting into my other form. I felt the wings ant tail grow out, and then the ear pallets on the top and side of my head. I felt the scales spread across my face neck and arms. I flew up and folded the wings and tail, leaving every thing else. I put my arms into the two loops on my thighs and lower legs and pulled up, unleashing two somewhat thin leather pieces.

Air caught under them, allowing me to fly without my wings. I could hear the pastas exclaim in surprise and awe. I folded my arms down and opened my wings and whipped my tail before I crashed and landed with pure grace, stumbling and rolling across the ground. Toby ran over to me. "Y-you okay? That was so cool! When d-did you...H-How did you?" He asked. I laughed and told him about the movie that I said we would watch.

We wen't upstairs and started to watch the movie.

'This is Berk. It's Twelve days north of hopeless and a few degrees south of freezing to death. It's located solidly on the meridian of Misery'

After the first movie we watched the second one.

'This is berk the best kept secret this side of...well, anywhere. Granted it may not look like much but this wet heap of rock packs more that a few surprises.'

*After the movies*

"So that's where you got the idea for the armor and the sword." Toby said as the credits rolled down the screen. "Yep, also for the leg, just without the second part." I said lifting up the prosthesis. Zero walked in. "You two lovebirds done yet? Slendy wants us downstairs." She said and walked out. I felt heat rush across my scaled face. I looked over at Toby, who was also red in the face. Thankfully my scales hid most of the blush. We ran downstairs to see what Slendy wanted.

When we got down there we saw a huge sign hanging up that said Congratulations. It looked like sally had painted it. Not because it was sloppy but because she was covered in multiple colors of paint. There were all different types of food, most of which were never seen here. "Whats going on?" I asked. Sally ran up to me. "It's sort of a welcome from us to you, I wanted to do this for you guys cause you're awesome." Sally said hugging me. "I bent down and hugged her to. "Thank you Sally this is so sweet of you." I said.

I looked around for Zero and saw her standing with Jeff, their fingers intertwined and badly hidden in between them. I smiled at her. and she ran over to me. "He- whoa!" She shoved me backwards and I fell into Toby. He grabbed onto me and held me. I blushed like crazy. I looked over my shoulder at Zero to see her and Jeff laughing their butts off. I stood up but didn't let go of Toby. "Bitch." I said "Jerk." She retorted.

Sally fell asleep before everything was over. "I'll take her up." I said picking her up. 'No, you stay and have fun with the others.' Slendy said taking her out of my arms and slender-walking away before I could object. "Let's play truth or dare." Zero suggested. "Yeah." Jeff pitched in. We looked over at the other proxies. "Why not." Jane said. "Sure." E.J. said. "Okay, me first, Fawn truth or Dare?" Zero asked. I read her thoughts.

"There's no way out of this one is there?" I asked. "Nope now Truth or Dare?" "Truth." I said. "Is it true you like Toby?" She asked smirking. "Maybe." I said whacking her with my tail. "OW! Hey, not fair." She said rubbing the back of her head. "My turn, Zero Truth or Dare?" I asked, knowing she knew what I was gonna say. "Truth." She replied crossing her arms. "Do you like Jeff." I asked, knowing the answer because she was screaming at me with her thoughts.

"yes..." She said so only I could here. "I'm sorry what, I don't think I heard you." I said giving her a devilish grin. "YES!" She yelled, but quickly covered her mouth blushing. Me and the others started to laugh our butts off. Truth or Dare lasted for about another hour before it was just me, Jeff, Zero, and Toby sitting in the living room watching some T.V. and Talking. "So your a Night Fury Hybrid that can read minds and do a bunch of other weird stuff?" Jeff asked

"Yep, half demon and the rest dragon." I said messing around with my hair. "Cool...Wait! Can you shoot fire?!" Jeff asked excitedly. "Yes Jeff I can shoo fire." I laughed. He looked at me expectantly. I blew a small amount of my purple blasts into the fireplace instantly lighting it. "Cool." Jeff and Toby said at the same time. "Gosh you two are dorks." Zero said laughing. "You love me." Jeff said. "Yes, yes I do." She said, causing Jeff to blush.

We sat by the fire in silence for a while. Zero was resting her head on Jeff's shoulder and eventually fell asleep. I smiled at them. "You two are cute y'know that." I said to Jeff. "Yeah be quiet." " Hey, you hurt her." I started. "Yeah you'll kill me, I know." He said pulling her closer to him. "No, she'll kill you bore I get the chance to hear what happened." I warned. I looked back over at the fire which was slowly fading into just ashes when Toby wrapped his arm around my waist.

I scooted closer to him and laid my head on his shoulder . When the fire died out Jeff carried Zero up to her room and went to bed. Toby offered to carry me, to which I declined and stood up. Before I even got to the stairs He picked my up and started to carry me up the stairs and into my room. He set me down and kissed my forehead. I smiled up at him. "You should take your mask off more often, You look good." I said kissing his good cheek. He smiled and headed towards the door.

"Night Fawn." He said. "Night." I replied as he left. I smiled to myself and closed my eyes. "Aren't you interesting." I heard someone say and everything went black.

(A/N) Hello! It's been a while I know, but I am extremely busy and will not be able to update as often, stupid school. Anyway, for the readers that read this and The Love That Never Dies, or anything Httyd related, I have some exciting news, I will be starting a new Book. It's a crossover with Httyd and Supernatural, yes Sam Dean Cas and Crowley SupernaturalI'm not sure what to call it leave some Ideas in the comments on what you think it should be called. Yay! Okay talk to you guys later

BYEEE!!!!