-Prologue-

♠Andy's POV

HAVE YOU EVER HAD THE FEELING THAT AS YOU GREW UP YOU MADE more and more unforgivable mistakes? Well, this was me at the moment. In my five years at university together with Jessie, I've done so many unforgivable things. I don't even know how I managed to show my face to the world after what I did to him, the guy I made a promise to. A promise I swore to keep until we returned to this town.

Cameron.

My boyfriend of approximately six years; yes, I know that that is a really long time but it seemed so short. We only saw each other via Skype, through phone calls and texting. Like we once promised each other, we would try out a long distance relationship. I was attending school in the USA while he attended his in the UK. Far, I know.

We promised to be faithful onto one another and don't even flirt seriously with the opposite sex. Sadly enough, I broke our agreement. I could never look Cameron in the eye ever again. There was no way that he would ever love me the same again. I was truly disappointed in myself; I was a disgrace to the feminine society.

I cheated on Cameron. Not only once but approximately five times.

Twice, I engaged in sexual activities with two of my newly made friends. The other times were only making out sessions with a few guys. I was feeling empty; I needed those things because Cameron wasn't there to provide me with them. He was far away, I knew that I should have resisted the urge of doing what I did but; my heart was weak.

It's true that I had sex with the two boys when I was intoxicated but that's no excuse for my actions. I knew full well what I was doing was wrong and I could have stopped it if I wanted to. But, that's the thing; I didn't want to stop it because I missed it so much. True, I didn't feel any sparks or connections but to me it was still satisfying.

Right about this time, I was walking down the side walk, heading towards the house Cameron had bought for us to live in when we ended our schooling. He had planned way ahead but he never said anything about us getting married or anything. Heading towards the house, well mansion so to speak, I felt guilt envelop my heart. 

'How could you live in a house with the guy you claim that you love... and know full well you weren't truly faithful to him?' I questioned. There was no decent answer to this question and I knew it. No matter the many twists and turns I try putting in my explanation, I was always in the guilty position. 

My feet made very little sound on the sidewalk as I picked up my pace. It was already in the evening. This was so because I was only dropped off a few minutes ago. I wanted to get home as fast as possible because it was already getting dark. 

                                                                       * * * 

Being a fast walker, I was already stood in front of our front gate. The gold finishing hadn't looked different at all. Taking a view at the house, I smiled internally, remembering the first day we bought it together. It was a three story mansion with its own pool, garden, outdoor entertainment center and a gigantic inside.

Living in a huge house with Cameron has always been a dream of mine and this dream has become a reality. Before living high school, Cameron confessed to me and told me that I was his first real girlfriend. Because he always took up the bad boy, player appeal he was never really serious about a girl. To tell the truth, when he told me this, my heart swelled.

Unlocking the gate, I entered into the yard and down the driveway. The grass was well trimmed and taken care of. The surrounding flower beds looked even more beautiful than ever. Well observing our house, I realize that it has been freshly painted and new designs have been placed. It seems like our nanny Anna got the placed fixed for us.