-03-

♠Andy’s POV♠

The week went by really quickly and I took every opportunity I had to seem normal around Cameron. In all honesty, the guilt was chewing me up on the inside. The way he smiles at me, the way he touches me, brings me back into a regretful state of mind. No matter how hard I try to get this disgusting feeling off my chest, the harder it is.

Today, being Monday was the first day of work for me. God, was I excited or what? Note the sarcasm. There was nothing that I wanted better than to stay another week at my house. Going to work meant talking to persons and giving them advice. How was I supposed to do so and I can’t advise myself.

Letting out a yawn, I rolled off my side of the bed. Cameron was still asleep because he claims to be working an afternoon shift today. Though it has bothered me many times before, I never really had the guts to ask him where he worked. I didn’t want to seem like the nosey girlfriend, if you know what I mean.

One, I knew that he was no longer involved with anymore gang business because he promised me that he would leave the gang. I took his work for it and I still trust him for that matter. He did say that he was studying medicine before he left for college. So I guess that he worked in the hospital or somewhere of that sort.

Stretching my hands out, I yawn again because I feel extremely tired all of a sudden. I made my way to the attached bathroom and took a look at myself in the mirror. Shaking my head, I combed my fingers through my hair in disappointment.

Oh come on! At least once, can I wake up looking like a normal person and not some wild animal? It’s a good thing I don’t go camping, then, I’d be at risk of being caught by the government.

Putting the matter of my hair aside, I took a quick bath, brushed my teeth and broke three combs trying to fix my hair. All my years on earth, I admired persons with long hair but now I regret ever obtaining long hair myself.

I got dressed in my classy black and white suit. It consisted of a white under-top, a black button down jacket and a pair of work pants. Arguing with myself, I then decided to wear four inch heels instead of my regular flats. Satisfied with my outfit, I flat ironed my hair so than it hang down my back.

Walking around our king size bed, I planted a soft kiss on Cameron’s cheeks and then made my way downstairs. As I approached the stairs, the smell of blueberry pancakes and coffee filled the house. A smile mad its way to my face.

Entering the kitchen, I find Anna placing the last set of pancakes on the counter. She looked so beautiful and at piece when she was in the kitchen. In a way I felt jealous. Her job seemed way much easier than mine. The sad thing was, I couldn’t cook or clean so there was no way I would choose being a ‘helper’ as an occupation.

“Morning Anna,” I greet, taking a seat at the small table in the corner of the large kitchen.

“Morning Andy, how was your night’s rest?” She asks, trying to make conversation as she brought me my breakfast. I answered her question with a quick, “Great and tranquil,” and then I dug into those blueberry goodness!

I don’t know, but from since I was younger, blueberry pancakes have always been an addiction. There was no way of me getting over them and I knew it. They made my insides feel like rainbows humping unicorns. In other terms, it made my stomach feel the impossible and I liked that.

Anna and I chatted over our meal for a few minutes until I realized that I needed to get out of the house and fast. As I drove to the building where my office was assigned I couldn’t help but smirk at my new ride. Cameron was a little too generous on birthday presents so he bought me an Aston too. Just to say mine was in pink.