3

Chanyeol clicked back on that one DM after he had woken up and washed himself. He noticed she had seen the message but didn't reply, probably screaming. He chuckled with a shake of his head and clicked on her profile. It wasn't private meaning he didn't have to follow her to look at more.

He looked through her pictures, there wasn't many and it was obvious she held different themes. Some pictures posted were either him, and some other idols that fit into her themes nicely. He was impressed, and noticed that she was cute.

No where in her bio did it say about an age but she did seem to look like a high schooler. Chanyeol sighed, this is illegal. He saw a high schooler's nude on accident. It made him feel a bit dominant but knew it was bad.

She was a pretty and simple girl. Not the skinniest yet not the largest. She fit in the middle. Her face was edgy that was usually covered with her slightly lower than shoulder length waves. Hazel eyes and not pale at all, she's tanned with an olive tone. She was an average girl with the name of Sora, who fooled around and sent him a nude.

Chanyeol received a message after looking through pictures.

Sora: you think so? There were some cute cheaper ones

Chanyeol stared at the message in confusion. A laugh escaping from him. This girl sure was silly, "what kind of a reply..?" He chuckled out.

Real__pcy: yeah, but this 50$ suits you.

Sora: you're the first person to see this.. And I can't believe yOU DID IM SORY
Sora: this probably made you super uncomfortable I didn't think you'd see it

Real__pcy: I'm glad I got to, especially as the first.. Maybe you can show me some more firsts ?