☁️I'm Sorry☁️ Read...

Hi, it's Karina here and I just wanted to tell you how SORRY I am. I know that I haven't been updating for a while and it's my fault and I take full responsibility for that. Some of you guys probably notice me here on Watt Pad and others don't and it's okay. I have been nonstop reading different types of books yet I can't ee M finish my own and I feel so guilty. I start school on Monday, August 15 and I know that I will become more stressed out especially taking difficult courses in my opinion like Pre Calculus and Chemistry Honors and many more, stressful seven classes😳. I will try to get started again because I don't want to be that person that does a few updates and just stops at less than 20. I want to keep writing til it tells me that I can't anymore!! I just want to do my best, but I can't if I cause stress and frustration all around me and I know it won't stop!

BUT One Thing that keeps me going is all of you guys from writers with their own fabulous books to their amazing inspirations towards everyone!

Please trust me that I will keep writing but right now, I haven't been feeling myself but I KNOW that I will do better!

Thank You Guys for the Views, Comments, and Votes, it makes my day and night!!

Lastly, I honestly don't know why I chose that song but okay..

💜 Karina💜 LOVE YOU GUYS!!