Tough Love

Copyright

Lovely_Posion

Tough Love

© 2013, Lovely_Posion

Self publishing

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. This book contains material protected under International and Federal Copyright Laws and Treaties. Any unauthorized reprint or use of this material is prohibited. No part of this book may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording, or by any information storage and retrieval system without express written permission from the author / publisher.

"Lets do this dirty laundry, this dirty laundry. Lets do this dirty laundry, this dirty laundry" - Kelly Rowland

Chapter 1-

"All I want is good job that can help me and my baby survive, O.K.? I'm a single mother! He," She said and looked down at her baby, Richie, who was sitting on her lap. "is only five months and I don't want him to be poor growing up. I want to be able to provide for him. Please, can I have this job, Mr. Stuffing? I need it." Alicia said. She had applied for many jobs but none had accepted her even with her little sob story that she preached to all the bosses of the jobs.

Alicia is only sixteen. She had her baby just a five months earlier with her ex- boyfriend. He denied her baby and told her on several occasions that he wouldn't ever be in their childs life. They'd even gotten a DNA test done and he still refused to take care of the baby, and it was his baby, according to the DNA test. For Alicia this was a hard pill to swallow. Richie, her baby's father, was her first everything and she was madly in love with him. Alicia dropped out of school because it was too much pressure taking care of Richie Jr and going to school with no help at all. Richie promised that he would take care of her and Richie when she was pregnant but that turned out to be false. When she went into labor he wasn't even there.

"I'm sorry Ms. Genova but we don't need anyone here right now. If we ever have any job openings," he picked up the card Alicia had handed him earlier and looked it over. "you will be the first person we call. Thanks for stopping by though."

Alicia sighed feeling defeated. Her last hope was this Starbucks and they were no longer hiring. She knew she should've applied two weeks ago but thought she might get into another job. She stood, holding Richie in her arms and walked out of the Starbucks. Where would she go now? Her mom told her she needed to hurry and find her own place because she couldn't provide for another baby when she had ten kids of her own already. She walked to her best friends car and put Richie jr in his car seat. She closed the door and got into the passengers seat.

"What happened?" Her best friend, Kimmie asked. Kimmie had missed a day of school to help her friend go job searching.

"They aren't hiring anymore!" Alicia said and sighed trying to blink back the tears forming in her eyes. "Why couldn't Richie be here for our baby? I need him the most now and he's denying him! Richie jr looks just like his daddy but his daddy is a bitch ass nigga!" Alicia said unable to hold in her feelings any longer.

Kimmie sighed and started her car. "I can't believe Richie doing you dirty like this! He's horrible for this shit! Richie ain't gone have no daddy in his life cause' of his stupid ass!"

Alicia could no longer hold in her tears, she just began crying. Her friend,instead of driving off, held her friend in her arms and gently rocked her friend as if she was a baby.

"Hold you head up, baby! We going to get through this shit." Kimmie said and added on. "He going to be good. Look who his mommy is. Your a strong black woman and you're going to be good."