The Motion

"I guess that's just the motion" -Drake

Chapter 7 ~

(Alicia's POV)

A Month Later ----

My house is perfect. It's perfect! It's pretty big though but I love it. I bought the house for the future. It's nice. It's in the suburbs and it even has a pool. I upgraded in a lot of areas. I have a iPhone, nice clothes for both my baby and I, a car, and I even got myself some weave. I'm loving my life right now.

Villa (refer to chapter 5) and I are going for coffee today. My mom is watching Richie Jr for me so I'm going to try have a nice time. Although I do think about Richie sometimes, I've pretty much gotten over him. I do still talk to Tray and we are even going on a date tonight. Maybe we can try to fix things between us.

"Hey, babes!" Villa said as I sat down.

"Hey, Villa. How are you and the twins?"

"The twins are good. Their father is doing the right thing. He's back in their life." She said and took a sip of her coffee. "Kylie is such a daddies girl. Loves him already and Kyle is just... He's just getting used to him again."

"That's good."

"How about you?"

"Uh, the same. You know since the video shoot, Richie's been trying to text me but I know those games," I sighed. "It's hard but I'm not going to let him come back in my life. He just going to try to use me."

"Good. Don't feed into his lies." She said and took another sip of her coffee. "You finishing school? Did you sign up for those online classes?"

I nodded. "Yeah. Junior year isn't how I expected."

We both laughed. It's true though. I expected junior year to be filled with friends, boyfriends, etc. Instead I'm finishing it online and I have a baby. Crazy how life works out.

"Yeah, but hey you're still going get your degrees soon. Fuck what anyone thinks. They don't know your story." she said.

I nodded. "Guess what!"

She smiled and licked her lips. "What girl?"

I smiled. "Tray and I have a date tonight. I love him to death but I don't know if I can handle being in a relationship again. I'm so scared to get hurt again."

"Girl, I know how it feels. The twins father is back but in trying not feed into his lies," she looked at her nails and back up at me. "Moving on is the best thing to do. He might not even hurt you, baby."

I nodded. "That's true. I'm going to try my best to trust him. Hopefully he does me right."

~

We went to the mall and found a dress for me. It fit me like a second skin. It was black and strapless. It was really pretty. I bought some new heels too. They were very cute. I think I'm going to surprise Tray with my whole attire tonight. I never get dressy.

(Tray POV)

I'm pretty excited to be going on this date with Alicia. I'm only 17 but I know how to treat a woman. I'm taking her to this new place call Joints. It's really fancy. I'm not dressing up that much. A nice True Religion outfit and Jordan's. Not too much, not too less... Right?

I'm looking forward to this date. Maybe Alicia and I can finally move forward In our relationship. Maybe she can be my girl. I'll treat her right. Take care of her son and everything.

Right now Bo and I just sitting on the porch with Giva. I swear he like this girl.

"So you gotta date with my bae, tonight? Oh my God I'm so happy for y'all!" Giva said. "I always knew you liked her."