Chapter 6: Falling For You

~Taylors POV~
"TACOS!" I thought.
I'll make tacos! Yeahhhhhh I'm smart.
I gathered up all the ingredients and started cooking the beef. While the beef cooked I started grading the cheese. I feel a sharp pain in my finger and slowly look down.
I screamed "OW" then went to go clean it up and slipped on the way. I hit the ground hard and lost consciousness.
Jeff ran into the kitchen.
"SLENDY! SHE CUT HERSELF ON THE CHEESE GRATER!"
Slendy slowly walked in and grabbed my wound with his tenticle. It was all healed. Slendy walked out and Jeff held me in his arms as I slowly came back down to earth and woke up.
"Taylor!" He said hugging me.
I hugged back then we stopped and just stared in eachother eyes. Their so beautiful... I hugged him one more time then stood up and washed off the cheese grater. I continued making the tacos.
~One hour later~
"Dinner time!" I said to everyone.
Everyone scattered to the table and sat down.
"It's tacos!" I said happily. "Dig in"
I watched Jeff while he took his first bite. It looked like he enjoyed it. Same with everyone else!
"You should cook more often!" Masky said.
"We have a new chef" Slendy said. "I'm just kidding I'm still the chef"
This was the best dinner ever.

___________________________
Wow! You've made it this far! Thank you for reading my story!

~Haley