Nandini&Mike<3 -the truth.

Mike Williams.

The boy that made all the girls love struck, the one that they all loved. Nandini hated him..

Well she hated how much she loved him.

He was gorgeous with his cute,smug smile and his emerald green eyes, its hard to resist.

She rolled her eyes&bit her lip as she saw Mike flirt with one the Year7s, batting her caterpillar-thick, black eye lashes and twirling her prosthetic nails through her bleached extensions.

Mike laughed but Nandini could tell it was fake, he wasn't in to her.

Not even a little.

If he were he would be smiling, biting his lips, having his hands in her pockets or rubbing his neck. He hasn't done that in a while, not since Alyssa Morgan dumped him.

"Yo, Nandos!" It was Mark, he was waving like crazy and came to sit at Nandini's table with a hot choclate&toast.

Nandini snickered at his t-shirt, it had a little poodle on it, but then she turned back to look at Mike.

"Ohh.. So your still in love with my brother I see?" Mark whispered.

Nandini blushed, "no way, why would I like hi-him! The player" she blurted as she rolled her eyes&slouched down in her seat.

"I don't see why you don't admit to him that you like him, I mean we both love you.. Your our bestfriends." Diamond took a sip of Mark's hot chocolate,

"Oi!" Mark shouted as he nudged Diamond right off her chair.

"Ahaha!" Nandini screamed "and anyway there's nothing to tell him." She replied with a sigh.

"Oh really, Nan'? Don't lie to us" Mark laughed.

"Okay then.. Baby?" Mike winked at the girl he had been talking to for almost an hour "get to your.. urm class, I ♥ you!."

"oi, Nandini" Mike screamed.

"What Mike? Want me to rate your new bimbo?.."

Mark chuckled&came to sit next to her, "No, I was saying do you want me to walk you home?"

"I gue-."

"That would be great" Diamond interrupted as her and Mark winked in unison.

Nandini huffed and dug her fork into her plate&sighed as she listen to Mike ramble on about the girl he was speaking too.

"Mi-Mike.." Nandini whispered, she blushed&closed her eyes hoping he didn't hear her..

Mark&Diamond backed away and said they were going to the restroom, but Nandini knew what they were doing.

"Yeh?" Mike replied with a wink, he looked deeply into Nandini's eyes.

"Urm, nothing!" Nandini said quickly, she knew she had made a mistake calling him, she was never going to tell him she liked him,she didn't even want her self to like him.

"what?.. Tell me-."

Nandini kissed Mike passionately,clinching on to his jumper and he wrapped his arms around her waist.

Mike pulled himself off her and rubbed his neck while biting his lip, "I thought you weren't getting my hints" he whispered.

Nandini giggled and pecked Mike on the cheek, he pulled her close and carried on kissing her wishing the moment would last forever.