Letter 7

Dear Christina,

Haha, i had a feeling you would ask if it was really me but I'm glad you know I wouldn't lie about that, and if someone pretended to be me sending you letter it wouldn't be fair to you. 

Honestly your letters weren't annoying. I actually have them hidden in my suit case so the other boys can't find them. I really liked them and thought they were really sweet. And don't be embaressed about coming up with those scenarios because on twitter i have seen ones that weren't as sweet and were more...passionate? I don't know how to descirbe the ones i've seen other than sex, but i like how yours are cute and innocent. I would love to say i could make your scenarios come true but i can't, not yet atleast. 

Yes, i love the fans and you. Like i said i can't promise that i will love you like you love me and i'm truly sorry about that. Honestly i still thinks its surreal that people tweet things like that about me and are inlove with me. Who wouldn't be?

Ok, i have a question for you. How would you feel if you were in my shoes, if people who have never met you said they were inove with you? How would you feel if you were famous? 

Oh, and the other boys said, "HI!!"

Love,

Michael