Star "Doesn't" Need A Hero

Star was getting prepared for the blood moon ball with tom but Marco and y/n were still unsure about tom what will happen?

*Back at Marco and Star's house* 

Y/N: My mom said I can stay here for the night but I had to come home at 10 A.M.

Star: That's cool A SLUMBER PARTY*getting excited* we'll start after I get home from the ball.

Marco: that's cool y/n we can discuss what we can do when star leaves.

Marco: But, your making a big mistake star.

Star: Maybe? But it could be awesome.

Marco: Why don't you just stay here? where it's al ways fun like garrented.

Y/N kinda agreed when Marco and y/n had fun it was kinda boring to her it was always better with star around . 

Star: Well. This is a different kind of fun . Don't look I'm gonna change.

Y/N: we are just trying to tell you that we don't trust tom and maybe we should go with you.

Marco nodded his head agreeing with Y/N

Star: Well Y/N and Marco you guys weren't invited besides you have to trust me to do the right thing for *yelling* myself. *stops yelling*

Marco: Are you ok?

Star: yeah totally totally totally I just have to stop using magic on. on my face.

Y/N: All we're saying is people like tom never change.

Star: Well there's only one way for me to find out *comes out of the closet* what do you guys think?

Y/N stare at star in amazement cause she looked pretty.

Y/N and Marco: You look amazing.

Star: Thanks guys.

Marco: *whispers* don't go.

Stars POV⭐️⭐️🌟💫

Star: *whispers back* I'm totally going. 

than star rang the bell and a hellish like carriage came up for star.

Star: *smells* hmm smells like burnt toast let's get this show on the road.

Demon: Which floor mortal!.

Star: Uh I guess the bottom.

Y/N: let us just ride down with you.

Star: Goodbye Y/N and Marco see you after the blood moon ball *makes scary noises*.

Meanwhile Back In The Underworld

A slayer was about to kill a skeleton when tom came in and interupted.

Tom: Woah woah woah. I don't know what your about to do but I want to make things okay for star.

Random Voice: you want to turn the blood moon ball into a greeting card holiday than go ahead.

Tom was confused who was talking .

Tom: Wait which one of you said that?

Random Voice: Me

Tom was still confused.

Tom: Ok whoever was just talking raise your hand .

The moment was interupted when the carriage came back from earth to have star inside of the carriage.

Demon Guard: Master Tom, Princess Butterfly has arrived .

Star than stepped out of the carriage suprised by what she's seeing since she hasn't been in the underworld for a long time since she and tom broke up.