Second Enconter Part 1

🌸🌺Y/N's POV

Me and star were heading our way to school without Marco (he was already at school waiting for Jackie like always) and today was job suggestion day (I can't think of what the day was in the episode) and apparently for some reason mr. candle told me that I was supposed to be queen of the underworld ( this is your face 🤔 ) but something was still bugging you. 

*thoughts* who could this prince guy be I'd like to meet him when I get the chance i hope he's nicer than tom. *out of thoughts* for some reason I was told to stay here.

👋🏼Marco's POV 

I was next but when I walked in the door I noticed Y/N sitting in a chair at his desk there was an empty chair so I decided to sit next to her. Apparently, I was told that I could be a janitor at garbage island and I was mad and Y/N kinda felt bad for me but I was still curious of what she got but ever since we met I've kinda had a small or "big" crush on her but I'm afraid that if I told her she'd might not like me anymore. Mr Candle was heading somewhere so we just headed out of the room I went to go check on where he went and Y/N headed to star's direction trying to comfort her.

⭐️🌟Star's POV: I saw Y/N heading towards my direction and I tried to lighten up my mood. 

Y/N: Hey Star

Star: Hey Y/N! What job did you get?

Y/N was creeped out by the question but because star was her friend Y/N answered.

Y/N: For some reason I got the job of being queen of the underworld.

Star: 😧 ⬅️ (her face) I feel so bad for you Y/N. Do you know who the prince is?.

Y/N was suprised by star's face.

Y/N: Who is this prince of the underworld star?

Star took breathes in and out and was not prepared to tell Y/N but she had to know the truth.

Star: Well Y/N you know that guy you danced with last night.

Y/N had a disgusted look on her face by that subject.

Star: Well he's the prince aka my ex boyfriend.

Y/N had a looked of shock  ➡️ faces together (😨😨😱😱😰😦) when you found out that Tom was the demon you bound your soul with you felt kinda sad and scared to think about him.

👋🏼Marco's POV: I saw what Mr. Candle was up to and tom was still going after Y/N not if I have anything to say about it but Y/N and I made it back to our seats but when I saw Y/N with a kinda a shocked face but it moved away quickly when we saw Mr. Candle come into the room.

Me: Hey Mr. Candle

Mr Candle: Oh hello there Marco & Y/N.

Marco: I appreciate your offer with garbage island and all but I'm gonna pass. Actually I was planning on being with Y/N  .

Mr Candle was surprised and Y/N blushed like crazy like blood crazy.

Marco: Yeah recently me and Y/N became smuch buddies on the lips (AGAIN NO STARCO if you want a story on that let me know).

The clock that mr. candle had was looking at Y/N in a strange way.

Mr. Candle: Even if that's true kid you shouldn't say that out loud.

Marco: Yeah we've been trying all styles German, Italian, Polonesian? 

our tounsels are so tired I can't feel my teeth.

the clock was starting to get red and staring at Marco and not Y/N because Marco has been kissing Y/N and she did nothing to stop it but she didn't plan it so he knew it wasn't her fault.

The clock than burst into flames revealing Tom enraged at Marco but  Marco was standing in front of Y/N protectively making Y/N blush but then tom pushed Marco out of the way and grabbed Y/N by the collar and brought her to the underworld.

MWAHH CLIFFHANGER 

A/N I hope you enjoyed this chapter and please follow me if you enjoyed this story or the chapter if you have any requests for any story ideas please leave a comment below (nice ones only) I'll be doing a story on over the garden wall and also a Marco and Y/N story and I'll make some gravity falls and Steven universe stories. Friday was my b-day and I turned 14 and thank you for all the views and votes on this story keep giving support on all my stories.