Blaziken

"Good morning babe" I heard a faint whisper so I looked by my side and I saw Blaziken smiling down at me and he said "How'd ya sleep" he said in his raspy morning voice. "Amazing" you said while yawning. You see last night you and Blaziken actually "did it" and you felt sore but still had an awesome sleep, but you were also worried that the boys in the house heard you guys. "You want some breakfast?" He asked. "Yes please" you said sitting up. It was a struggle. "Do you uh need help" he said blushing "yeah" you replied. Once you got up both you and Blaziken went down stairs to find Nikan, Rain, Banks (I KNOW THAT BANKS ISNT REALLY IN THE HOUSE AT THE MOMENT BUT LETS JUST PRETEND) and Adapt and Cheo so almost every one in the house. "Hey Blaziken can you come here for a sec" Nikan said.
Blazikens P.O.V
I wonder what Nikan wanted me for...then it hit me. Do you think he heard me and (y/n) last night. Then he said something that I couldn't believe. "Congrats man I didn't even know (y/n) could scream that much because of you" then Rain comes up to me and gives me a bro hug "good job blaze" Rain says and then Banks gives me a fist bump. "You guys heard us!?" I whisper yelled. Then banks says "hell yeah" . So I look over at (y/n) and Adapt is talking to her while Cheo is making us some breakfast.
(Y/n) P.O.V
Adapt was giving me the sex talk all and goes on about Blaziken and I being badass parents even though we used protection. After a while of eating breakfast we go about our day with the guys teasing me and Lucas
Nighttime
"Soooo today was interesting" Blaziken said plopping down on his bed next to me "So I did make you scream a lot" he blurted out "you are so rough behind close doors" I said with a smirk. Then we started making out. All of a sudden I heard Rain shout from the door "GET YOU SOME BLAZIKEN" we both laugh and continue what we were doing.
****************************************************************************************************************
So that's my first imagine of the book sorry it kinda sucked but I started it kinda dirty at least so I hope you enjoyed it -L