❀ Chapter 1 ❀

Hello, my name is Cassie Parks. I have one big family; My mom Ema, my dad Joesph, my big sister Brooke, my little brother Ethan and my little sister Katie. Ethan And Katie are fraternal twins. Me and Brooke were almost twins but she was born 2 days before me. Today is the second to last day of summer and I'm so excited. I've already went school shopping, and everything like that. I'm going to 8th grade this year, most of my friends moved away during the summer so I really only expect Jessie to be there. We've been best friends since we were litterly born. My mom and her mom were like sisters when it came to their friendship. My thoughts were cutt off as Ethan runs around the house with his stupid car collection.

"Ethan, go in your room with all that I came out here to relax." Said Cassie

"No! Mommy said to come down here and play because she was on an inportant call" said Ethan

"Well I'm trying to relax so go in your room or go look what Katie's doing" said Cassie as she sits up on the couch.

"Katie's watching one of her dumb barbie movies" said Ethan.

"So no" said Ethan.

"I am NOT arguing with a 5 year old" said Cassie as she steals the cars out his hand and puts it in his room.

Ethan runs to his room like a ghost was following him.
Mom walks down stairs and I sit up fixing the couch.
"Good Afternoon, Cassie" said Mom with a huge smile. Her smile quickly collapsed into a frown.

"This whole morning you couldn't do the dishes, and pick up some of Katie's and Ethan's toys?" Said mom as she folds her arms.

I start to do the dishes not breaking the arguement.

"Why should I have to pick up after them, they should learn so when they grow up they won't end up as lazy couch potatoes" said Cassie as she puts the dish in the dishwasher.

"They are five years old Cassie, give them a break, when I was their age my mom made us clean EVERYTHING. And it was terrible" said Mom as she shows a picture of Gran.

"Maybe because she had common sense" said Cassie under her breath as she closes the dishwasher and turns it on.

I walk to my room and I see Katie using my brand new nail polish and pouring it all on herself.

"What the hell Katie get OUT!!!" Said Cassie as she catches the stream of nail polish before it touching the carpet.

Katie giggles as she runs to the bathtub and starts taking it off.

"My god!!" Said Cassie as she slams the door and covers her nail polish bottle with nail polish dripping on the sides.

She face plants into her bed and texts her friend Jessie.

Cassie: Hi

Jessie: Hai, how's life.

Cassie: Terrible actually, y'know that Nail polish you gave me?

Jessie: um yes..?

Cassie: my idiot sister Katie poured like 3/4 of it on her body thinking it was funny.