Rules

Rules:

-I take requests each at a time, however, I will do covers twice a week or so, depending on my schedule.

-Limit of people requesting cover: five people per cover. (YOU CANNOT HAVE MORE THAN ONE COVER TO REQUEST) I only take one cover request per person. (Not permanently when you request, you can never request again--NO, you can still request for a second and third go, just not request all covers that exceed more than one)

-If I somehow did not notice your request, it doesn't mean I'll not do your cover, it may just mean that I'm busy with things I'm dealing with.

-I'm not a big fan of spamming, so, if you ever spam my inbox or the comment sections of this book, your cover request will be ignored. I can't tolerate the ongoing beeping sounds of notifications. So, if you request, it's enough for me to know once.

-describe your cover well enough for me to understand. I can't perfect the cover you want unless you tell me the details specifically.
Covers may be slightly different to what you may expect, I'm not perfect.

-I may only do Kpop or Anime related covers. (It just depends)

-Simple covers are an exemption.

-the link to your cover will be submitted through inbox. (I don't have any other social apps to send to)

-Be patient. Covers won't appear once you send your request, it'll take time. When your covers are finished, I'll notify you :)