ONE

It was Sunday morning. I had just opened my window as I sit on my bed and let the cool  breeze flow through my hair. I planned on slouching at home today. While every other 17 year old that I've ever known was out partying, I liked to stay at home and watch Netflix. As I scroll through the channels hoping to find something to watch, my phone buzzes. It was my boyfriend of a year and 6 months. That is, we'd been on and of for a year and six months. But he was my dream guy. He treated me like a princess. He motivated me and encouraged me to do everything at me best. He was the greatest thing that had ever happened to me.

       Chris showed an extreme interest in sports, and I didn't dare interfere. All through middle school, he was the star lacrosse player. As we entered high school, he began to play football, and is now the captain of his team.

      I never was able to understand how a girl like me could be with a guy like him. He was a really funny guy, and I was quiet. I'd like to spend my time watching movies and cuddling with him, and he'd rather go out and adventure, which, I didn't mind, only as long as I was him. I admired him. Sometimes more of a role model than a boy friend.

He always knew how to talk me into doing things I wasn't in the mood for, but it never bothered me too much. In my eyes, it was his way of showing me how he wanted my trust, and I loved that.

      We had a very turned on and off relationship. My mother, who was not a big fan of our way to love, described it as a light switch. Mom always said ,"someone who's okay with leaving you and coming back to you that easily doesn't actually love you", but I knew he did, and deep down, mom knew it too. But I secretly had always wished that he wouldn't ask for a break every few months..

But soon enough, I found myself dozing back off to bed
________________________________

"Girl, get up. You can't sleep until 2:00 today, we have to go shopping for tomorrow night!"

Bianca threw a pillow at me and I slowly woke up as I watched her begin to use some of my makeup from across the room.

"How did you even get in here?"

"I have my ways, now get up"

Bianca was my best friend. No matter what, she always knew how to make me laugh and smile. She always had the best remedies to cure sadness or a heartbreak, one of her favorites, and mine of course, being the frozen yogurt bar down the road from her house. Today, Bianca wanted to go to the mall to get new outfits for a party we were going to tomorrow.

Bianca's father is the owner of the nabisco cookie company. She has the biggest house in our entire school, and rides around in either her titanium white BMW, or jet black Mercedes Benz whenever she's in the mood. Her brother spends every day out with his girl friend buying her crap loads of things just to get his dick sucked.

"Let's go dude."

"Okay i'm coming" I snap as I see Bianca half way out the door

I carefully slide my shoes onto my feet, grabbing my purse keys and phone on the counter.

I check the time

2:30

"Ugh" I groan to myself, knowing I should be sleeping until this late. I check my notifications. About half of them were from Bianca