Chapter 2: Jason's House

"Hey, wait up!," I hear Jason call. I stood by my locker and waited as I watched Jason approach. "I'll meet up with you in the parking lot, I need to do something first," I tell him as I spot Jonathan in the far corner of the hall. He leans in close to me and I feel his breath on my lips. I stood there, not knowing what was happening. He whispers, "Don't take long." I swallow hard and turn away. I started heading towards where Jonathan was and greeted him with a kiss on the cheek. "You got the dub?," I ask, looking around to see if anyone was looking. "Yup, it's dense as fuck let me tell you," he says as he places the weed in my bag, "Oh and I've seen you with Jason a lot today." "Yeah, we're hanging out today," I muttered. "Why do you even hang around guys like that if they're nothing like you?," Jonathan asked with a confused expression. "It's for fun," I say as I give him a wink and began walking away.

I enter the student parking lot where I see Jason waiting against his car. He has four girls crowded around him. A rush of jealousy flows throughout my body. "No snap out of it, he's just a hookup," I say to myself. As soon as Jason spotted me he told all the other girls to leave. Just like that. Like if they were little bitches. He greets me with a "Hey" but it sounded sexual as hell. I sat in the passenger seat and put my book bag in the back seat. He turns the key in the ignition and turns the radio on.

"How was your day?," he asks, placing his hand on my knee. I watch the placement of his hand, which gave me chills. "G-good, nothing special though," I mutter still watching his hand. He parks by the nearest Walgreens which was 2 minutes away from SouthFall. "I'm gonna stop by Walgreens and rent a movie real fast. What do you wanna watch?"

"Anything's fine really," I answer. He steps out of the car and walks into the store. My perfect chance to release my excitement. I placed my hand on my mouth and screamed. I took deep breaths and calmed myself down. I look down at my phone to see a text from Angelica. "I saw you leave with Jason," it read. In utter panic mode, I stayed reading the message for about 5 minutes when I then see Jason walking towards the car and I decide to not answer Angelica's text.

He entered the car and held up the DVD case. "I got this movie, it seemed funny, it's about undercover cops that dress like white women but are actually black men."

I wanted to watch a romantic movie with him but whatever. "Great...," I murmur with a fake smile. As he begins driving, he once again places his hand on me but this time a little higher. I can feel my stomach crowding with butterflies. I swallow and began talking, the silence in the car was making me feel uncomfortable.

"So what are we gonna do when we get home?," I asked nervously. He gazes at me and bit his lip but said nothing. We reached a stop light and I felt his hand raise higher up my thigh. "I don't know, you tell me," he muttered in a seducing tone. At this point, he had me real turned on. I just wanted to strip naked and fuck him in the car. Right there. No. I couldn't. I needed to

control myself around him but I don't know how much longer I can resist him. "Let's get there first and see what happens," I answer back while looking down at my lap. He pulls up to his driveway, exists the car and opens the door for me.

His house was incredible. It was two stories high but it was beautiful, like him. There was an enormous statue at the entrance of a naked angel. The walls were a light beige color and there were two white balconies at each side. He quickly unlocks the door and reveals a palace like living room. The floors were marble and his couch was dark leather. What mostly caught my attention was the flat screen TV that took up almost the whole wall. "Make yourself at home babe," he says as he teases me with a kiss awfully close to my lips.

I sat down on his couch and watched him make popcorn through the small window in the kitchen. Too keep myself company I look at my phone to see another 4 messages from Angelica.

- "Hello?"

-"Fine, when you get hurt don't come crying to me."

-"Can't believe you still won't answer me."

-"?????"

I was so tired of her shit. She never wanted me to be happy. I can't wait to rub it in her face how happy I am with Jason.

He walks out of the kitchen with a bowl of popcorn and places it in the glass table that was located in between the couch and the plasma TV. He inserts the DVD into the player and sat next to me. I feel his arm wrap around me and I've never felt more in heaven. "Damn baby, you're sexy as fuck," he says in a turned on voice. I giggle and look down. "Nah, don't look down, let me see that flawless face you have," he teases. I look up and instantly our lips are touching. No movement at all they're just slightly touching.

He moves his head and instead starts kissing my neck. I can feel his lips moving up and down leaving a trail of saliva on my neck. He reaches back to my lips and whispers to me "I want you...bad."

All of a sudden my ringtone goes off and it's my mother. "Crap!" I answer the phone.

-"Mija, where are you? Come home right now! NOW!"

-"Ok mom I'm going!"

"Fuck I'm so sorry I have to go home, I live not to far from here, can you please take me?," I plead him. "Ight, whatever," he responds, making it obvious that he was pissed off.

The whole car ride was awkward and silent. We didn't really say anything to each other and I didn't really know what to say in the first place. As I open the car door he grabs my arm and pulls me in to kiss me one last time. "We always have next time," he says in a hopeful tone. "Yeah," I say smiling at him.

I close the car door and watch as he drives away, I don't even notice it but I'm biting my lip at the thought of him. "Yeah, next time," I murmur to myself and opened my front door.