Breakup breakdown

Spencer's POV

I woke up to the sound of  my daughter Kaelyn crying. I ran to her room and lifted her in the air.
She instantly stopped crying. "Mommy, loves you," I told her.
"Mom!" Madison came into the nursery. "Kaelyn is so annoying!" She moaned.
"She's young, she'll grow out of it," I told her.
"Is dad going to take kaelyn with us this weekend?" Madison asked.
Toby and I got diverted right before laelyj was born and this weekend Toby as going to take Madison to his house.
"I don't think so, I'm still breastfeeding," I explained.
"Thank god! Maybe I'll get some sleep," Madison said, and walked off to her room.
There was a knock on the front door. It was probably Toby.
I went to go answer it with kaelyn still on my hip.
"Hey, Toby," I greeted.
"Hey," he said.
"Madison!" I called up the stairs. "Your dads here to get you!" I turned back to Toby. "She'll be down any minute,"
He nodded. "So how are things?"
"Good," I said.
Then, Joel appeared behind Toby. Joel was my boyfriend, I didn't really like him very much, I loved Toby but I wanted to make him jealous.
"Hey, Joel!" I greeted giving him a bread kiss, making sure Toby saw.
"Hey, baby," he said back.
Madison ran down the stairs an overnight bag in hand.
"Hey, Joel. Hey dad. Bye mom," she said and ran out to Toby's car.
"Good to see you, Spencer," Toby said as he followed Madison to his car and got in.

Two days later...
The weekend was over and kaelyn was fussy the entire time. Joel stayed the night several times by we never got the chance to do anything because of kaelyn.
I heard the doorbell ring downstairs and knew it was Toby with Madison.
I opened the door but instead if Toby it was a tall blonde with Madison.
"Who are you?" I asked.
"Oh, I'm Caroline!" She said. Perky. "I'm Toby's girlfriend. He had to work so he asked me to drop her off here."
Toby had a girlfriend? Since when? I felt my heartbreak into a million pieces when I heard the word. Toby had moved on. He didn't love me anymore.

I woke up with a start. Toby stirred next to me.
"What time is it?" He asked.
I checked my phone on the bed side table next to me. "4:30," I said.
"In the morning? Spence," he groaned.
"Sorry," I apologized. "I just had a dream,"
"What kind of dream?" He asked.
"Just a dream. Go back to sleep," I told him, And He happily closed his eyes again.
Once I knew that Toby was definitely asleep, I crept out of the room and into the hallway. Puddles the dog, followed me out.
I thought that what I saw was a dream but I had to be sure.
I peeked into one of the rooms were I saw Avery sound asleep and Noah in his bed. There were boxes all over because Noah was still moving out. And half of Connors stuff because he was moving in.
I walked into the next room and saw Oliver, Connor and Landon asleep on the floor. I knew that they had had a war and ended up there late last night.
I finally checked the last room where the twins, Josh and Genevieve were sleeping. So precious.
I crept back to my room and cuddled next to Toby, enjoying my last hours of sleep.

6 hours later...

Avery burst through the door and immediately stomped to her room.
I ran after her to see what was wrong.
"Aves, are you ok?" I asked.
She shook her head and began to cry. "Jordan and I broke up," she said.
"Oh my god. I'm so sorry," I soothed.
"It doesn't matter. It wasn't going to work
Out anyway,"
"Whys that?" I asked.
She shrugged. "It never does."
"Yes it does,"
She gave me the death glare and I let it go.
"I don't need a lecture right now, mom," Avery stated. "I'm sleeping at Brooklyn's,"
"Ok," I said. I knew she needed some time to herself.

Avery's POV

Brooklyn never liked Jordan so there was no way I was going to come crying to her. I needed to get away. Away from rosewood where there was no Jordan.
I had my permit and I knew that I shouldn't be driving but i didn't care.

I drove as fast and as far as I couldn't until I ran out of gas. I stopped at a gas station and filled my tank and got a drink before heading back on the road.
I heard sirens behind me so I groaned and pulled over. I was almost out of rosewood but I wasn't there yet.
"Can I see a lisense se please?" The officer asked me.
I gave him a guilty look and handed him my permit. "I'm sorry, miss, but you must have an adult with you in the vehicle," he explained.
"I'm really sorry, officer. I promise I'll go straight home!" I swore.
"Alright," he sighed. "I'll let you off with a warning. But careful, you could get in a lot of trouble next time,"
I nodded and thanked him.
"Hey, cavanaugh can you bring me my pad?" The officer called to his partner who was still in the cop car.
Wait? Did he just say cavanaugh?
"Cavanaugh?" I asked.
"Yeah, you know Toby?" Now I recognized the officer he had been over for dinner a couple of times because he was my dads partner.
"Yeah," I sighed.
My dad appeared behind his partner and handed him a note pad.
He frowned. "Avery?"
I gave him a nervous and guilty smile. "Hey, dad,"

Spencer's POV

I walked down the stairs, still worried about Avery.
"Mom!" Landon called.
I walked over to the kitchen where he and Oliver appeared to be baking something.
"Is cooking your new hobby?" I asked.
They both nodded.
"Wanna try our brownies?" Oliver asked, holding out a plate.
"Sure," I took a smushed brown thing, putting it in my mouth. I almost instantly gaged. It was the worst thing I had ever tasted.
"It's delicious," I lied.
"Are you ok?" Landon asks me.
"Yeah, fine," I grabbed the trash can a spit the brownie into it.
My phone starts ringing so I left the kitchen to answer it.
"Hello?" I asked the phone.
"Spence its me," the person I the other end said.
"Toby? Is something wrong?" I asked.
"Where's Avery?" He asked.
"She said she was going to Brooklyn's. Why?"
"Because she just got a speeding ticket," he explained. "She was on her way out of rosewood which is the opposite direction of Brooklyn's,"
"I'll come get her. Are you still on duty?" I said.
"Yeah," Toby answered.
"Ok, I guess I'll se you soon," I hung up and grabbed my purse.
"Landon! Oliver!" I called. They both spreader at the door and started putting their shoes on.
"Where are we going?" Oliver asked.
"To get your sister," I answered.