Chapter one

My life is pretty good growing up but as I got older I started to see things change in my mom and dad then sooner or later they split. Leaving only me and my brothers and my sister and Mom I had to take charge and be the man in the house to help my brother and sister pretty easy they got on my nerves of course you're my brother and sister and we are all nekos in the family purrfurably cats. Then something changed I started growing fond of the internet I would always get bored and look at things until one day I found a porn site I didn't know I found one I just said something random and then I clicked on it On it I seen these two nekos having sex I kept watching then I got a tightness in my pants but as I watch feather in the video it was a gay porno....*eyes widen as my ears go up* "noo noo" I turn off my laptop *knock knock* honey you need to come down and eat dinner! My mom yells out. I started going to school so I had to sleep a little bit early like around 8 of course I was in Middle School I had brownish hair Shaggy and so was my tail and ears. Okay Mom I'll be there in a minute I said so I push in my chair and walked out my door to walk downstairs to eat this really smells really good what are we having tonight Mom I ask her as I start sitting down with my brother and sister she smiles at me and give us our plates "OH MY GOSH MY FAVORITE" my sister shay says in excitement of course my brother he was the youngest love everything that we had he didn't have a favorite his name was Nate tell me honey has any body been bothering you at school lately I heard from the principal people were trying to hurt you and scratching you my mom asked him politely he just stayed quiet and I got angry to the guy who is doing this "who been doing this nate I will kick there asses!" Kyle dawn wolf! Do not cuss at the table my mother says anger tone in her voice . I slammed my hands on the table I am going to find these boys I promise *I walks off to my room and locks my door* I will get them boys I jump out of my window and ran out as I got further away from my house I started walking I seen these guys beating a man up " you dumb fucker where's my money ?" I ran and peeked in the alley way after 4 seconds they seen me fuck I was about to run but one was behind me . He grabs me by the back of my neck and picks me up I was only 5 foot 3 and this guy was 6 foot he started to push me up against the wall and punches me in the stomach I try not to scream I tried not to cry but every punch in the pain I won't forget until someone stop them and that was my hero....